Why?

|-------------》《-------------|

After securing the area and confirming her friends' slumber, the girl slowly and silently entered Saige and Kari's room. She stopped her tears from falling. She don't want to do this but she don't have a choice. Her friends will surely despise her for this.

"I'm sorry Camila. I'm sorry Lauren." she whispered before wiping the tears that escaped her eyes. She took one shaky breath before carefully carrying Kari. The crazy girl wanted her to kidnap the baby girl since Lauren always wanted a daughter. Break her heart more. That's what the crazy girl's goal.

She silently walked and passed Camren's room. She continued to walk down the stairs and watched her step since all the lights were off. She successfully exited the house and is currently walking fastly towards her car that was parked meters away from the house. Kari started to wake up and cry. The girl's panicking; opening the car door's with trembling hands and as a result, the keys dropped to the ground. She picked it up and almost dropped the baby when someone spoke feet away from her.

"Hey! Why are you taking my daughter?" Lauren's voiced was laced with confusion and anger. The girl attempted to move and that made Lauren shout. "Dinah!"

|-------------》《-------------|

Dinah dialed the crazy girl's number and waited for her to answer. She finally answered after 3 rings. "Meet me at my old apartment. I have Lauren's daughter with me now."

"I'm so proud of you! I always knew that you're brave." the girl answered.

"Whatever. Just be quick." Dinah mumbled.

"I'm on my way now."

Dinah ended the call and drove fastly. She breath with a smile. 'Finally, everything's going to end now' she thought.

Dinah started pacing back and forth. She's really afraid of what's going to happen. She remembered back what made her do this.

--Flashback--

"You can do it Dinah. See how Lauren treated me? She dumped me because she found another. Unluckily, it's Camila." the blonde started to persuade Dinah.

"Exactly! She's her wife!" Dinah answered.

"Yeah. But Lauren started a relationship with me eventhough she's married to Camila. You want that to happen again to her?"

Dinah shook her head. "Of course not. Camila's too kind to be treated that way."

The blonde smirked. "Exactly. And you know you can treat her better than Lauren."

Dinah stopped for a moment. Sure she likes Camila, but is it enough reason to ruin her marriage with Lauren? She's a witness of Camila's love and admiration for Lauren and if she's going to enter this plan, it's Camila who's going to be in so much pain.

"We both know that Lauren's going to hurt her Dinah. She's a player. Do you want to see Camila hurt because of her?"

Dinah shook her head no. "But we're not sure about that."

"It's better to prevent than to cure Dinah. Sure it'll hurt Camila but don't you think it'll hurt her more when the time comes that Lauren's going to cheat on her? Lauren's a cheater Dinah. And there's no exemption to that. She did it to Camila once, she's going to do it again."

"But--"

"You're gonna give Camila a big favor in here Dinah. And she's going to be yours."

"I don't know."

"Come on. Camila's such a sweetheart to be with a person like Lauren. You're much better for her."

"You think so?" Dinah asked. Almost giving in.

"I know so. And I heard that you want to study medicine and be a doctor?"

"Yeah. But I don't have the money."

The girl handed Dinah a purse with bundles of money amounting to $100k cash "Consider it done Dinah."

"Really? These are all mine?"

The girl chuckled. "Camila and the money. If you'll agree with the plan.

"Count me in." three letters that she's going to pay for a lifetime.

|-------------》《-------------|

Car's engine died down in front of Dinah's old apartment. She shivered knowing it's her. She inhaled deeply before walking to the door after four knocks. Dinah opened the door and came face to face with a smiling Gigi.

"Where's the baby?" the blonde girl asked Dinah as soon as she entered the apartment.

"She's at my room." the blonde turned her body and headed to Dinah's room but before she could pass Dinah, the latter grabbed her wrist. "We need to clear some things first."

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Go ahead."

"You're not going to do something stupid to Lauren, Camila, Normani, and I right?"

"No Dinah. But I want to see Lauren and Camila suffer first."

"There's no physical pain involve right?"

"Sure Dinah."

"What are you goin to do with the baby?"

The blonde pulled her hand and glared at Dinah. "It's none of your fucking business."

"Yes it is. I kidnapped her and I have the right to ask questions."

"Fine. I'm going to let her feel how much I hate her parents. There. Happy?"

"Are you crazy? Who the hell's gonna be happy with that?" Dinah paused for a moment and chuckled. "Stupid me. Of course you're going to be happy with that."

"Can I get the spawn now?" Gigi asked glaring at Dinah.

"Just one more thing." Dinah spoke again making Gigi stomp her foot in irritation. She crossed her arms and waited for Dinah to continue. "You don't need me anymore right? Me and Mani are free now, right?"

"Of course Dinah. I'm a woman of my words. Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to take the little devil now."

Dinah stopped the girl who huffed in annoyance. "What now?!"

"Let me go get her and pack her things."

"I have lots of rugs at home that can fit her in."

"You're not going to lay a hand on her, right?"

"No promises Dinah." Dinah swallowed hard. "Now, can you PLEASE get out of my way? My patience's wearing thin Dinah.

Dinah let the blonde walk to her room now. The blonde smiled upon seeing the baby wrapped in a towel. She can taste her victory now. The things she would do to Camren's baby.

A/N

Just to answer some questions because I don't know when will be the next update.