It's all because of coffee

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

I woke up comfortably. I stretched my limbs and let out a yawn. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I had an amazing dream last night. I dreamt of cuddling with Camila and even dreamt of her saying that she likes me too. I shifted on my left side. Wait. Did my couch get bigger? Why is it so wide and comfortable here. I sat up and my eyes grew bigger. Is it possible that-- Oh my god! It isn't a dream! We really cuddled! Please tell me it's not a dream. But did she really said she like me? Maybe that was the dream part. But wait, where's Camzi? I stood up and went to the bathroom. I should look and smell good before facing her. After my morning ritual, I went downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen.

I saw granny. Oh, what a miracle. She's home. And she's cooking with Camz. They're really getting together. They're so busy cooking and chatting that they didn't even notice me.

"Why don't you make coffee for Lauren hija and I'll finish this pasta. Your wife is a serious coffee drinker." I heard granny said.

"Are you sure about that grandma? I can finish that and you can sit down. I don't want you to get tired." my Camzi said.

Granny faced Camz and raise her brow, "are you telling me that I'm old?"

I saw Camila panic and I have to contain my laugh. Granny's making fun of her. "No..no.. I was just making sure that... that you won't tire yourself since you just got here minutes ago." Aaw. My Camzi is rumbling.

I entered the kitchen to end my Camzi's suffering. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her for a kiss. "Good morning baby." I said once we pulled away. I know she's surprised and may even think that I'm just doing this because granny is here but I really don't care now as long as I get to kiss her. I lowered myself and kissed her tummy. Of course I need to greet my daughter too. "Good morning princess. Have you been good to mama? Yes? Okay. Then we'll go out since you've been good." I kissed her one last time before standing up. I need to contain my laugh. Camzi's reaction. It's like she saw a ghost. I peck her lips once more. Why? Nothing. Do I need a reason to do that?

I faced granny and kissed her cheek. "Good morning granny! Nice to see you!" I said laughing.

"Good morning hija. You're in a good mood huh. Got some last night?" she asked wiggling her brow. I looked at Camz and she's turning red. Aww. She's so cute. But I don't want to embarass her more.

"No granny, but we did cuddle up."

"Do you want coffee?" for the first time since I entered here, I heard Camzi speak.

"Yeah."

"Okay. But you need to uhm...release my hand first." she said blushing and looking down.

Oh! I didn't notice that I was holding her hand. I released her hand and she started making my coffee.

Me and granny started chatting and setting up the table. Once done, we sat and waited for Camz to come.

"Here's your coffee." she said placing the mug in front of me. I stood up and pulled the chair for her. She thanked me and I smiled at her as an answer. We started eating and chatting. I lifted the cup and inhaled its aroma. Hmm. Smells delicious. I took a gulp from it.

|-------------》《-------------|

Camila's POV

"You alright Lauren?" Lauren is turning red. What's happening?

"Ye..yeah. I just remembered something." Must be Gigi.

"Wazzup everyone!" we all looked at the source of the voice.

"Jacob hijo!" grandma stood up and hugged 'Jacob'

"What are you doing here?!" Lauren asked sassily.

"I miss you too Lauren!" 'Jacob' answered in which Lauren returned with a roll of her eyes.

Jacob faced me and took my hand, "Hi miss beautiful, I'm Jacob. Lauren's most handsome cousin." he kissed the back of my hand. "What's your--"

Lauren stood up fuming. "She's Camila. MY WIFE. Now, can you please let go of her hand."

Jacob smirked before releasing my hand, "Oops. Sorry. Didn't know you got married already."

"Now you know." Lauren answered back.

"That's enough. Lauren, will you please sit and calm down." granny commanded. "Have you eaten yet hijo?" grandma shifted her gaze to Jacob.

"Nope."

"Then come join us." he instantly sat down in front of me.

"Can I have your coffee couz?" he grabbed the half cup of coffee before Lauren can answer. The heck! That was for Lauren!

He sipped LAUREN'S coffee and ran towards the sink. He came back with a disgusted look.

"What the hell was that Lauren? Did you put a jar of coffee in there?---"

"Jacob stop." Lauren said with a warn but he continued with his rant anyways.

"What? That was the most bitter thing I have ever tasted and you managed to drink half of it?! I worship you now because that thing was fucking disgusting!"

"Jacob!" grandma and Lauren both shouted at same time. Now I know why Lauren had the weird and red face earlier. It's not because she remembered something. It's because of the coffee.

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

"Excuse me." Camila said before standing up.

"Camz." I tried holding her hand but she hid it behind her and shook her head.

"I forgot..uhm..something in our room. I'll just..go check it." she said not looking at us and run upstairs.

I stood up and shove Jacob. "You're a fucking idiot!"

Jacob stood up too while granny stood between us.

"What did I do?!" the idiot asked.

"MY wife made the coffee that you just INSULTED."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Of course you don't! You always know nothing! Idiot!" I really wanted to punch him but granny told me to stop and just check on my wife instead. I gave Jacob one last death glare before running upstairs.

I knocked at our bedroom door before entering. I heard sobs coming from the bathroom and I felt my heart shattered. "Camz." I knocked and twisted the knob but it's locked. "Camz, please open the door." I said softly. I waited for her response but got nothing except for her sobs. "Camila, open this door or I'll break it." I really don't want to do it but it's my last option. But still no response. "Okay. So I don't have a choice but to break the door. Stay away from the door Camz. I don't want you to get hurt. One. Two. Thr--" Hooo! I'm glad I was able to stop myself from kicking the door because she opened it before I can finish my counting.

"Why?" she asked me between her sobs while looking down.

"I want to talk to you. Please don't mind Jaco--"

"Why did you lie Lauren?" she asked looking at me.

"Wha...what?" o.kay. What lie?

She wiped her eyes, "I asked you earlier why you were turning red. You said you remembered something. It's not you remembering something right? It's about the coffee."

Oh shit! "Camz--"

"Why did you do it Lauren? Why did you lie?"

I gulped. Do I have to tell her the truth or lie again?

A/N

Answer Lauren. I don't know what to right. Haha. Should she lie or nah? Help!