Flashbacks and A Song

|-------------》《-------------|

Camila's POV

"Lo?" I broke the silence that surrounded us after she told me her situation. It's must be easy to work with Cara, her friend that she haven't seen for a while but it must be awkward to work with an ex.

"Hmm?"

I know it's none of my business but I'm curious. "Why'd you broke up?"

Lauren exhaled deeply and momentarily stopped playing with my hair. I don't want her to struggle so I decided not to push this one. "You don't have to tell me if you're not ready Lo. I'm just curious. It's not that important."

"She cheated on me." she continued anyways.

--Flashback--

Kylie stepped to the well prepared garden and violin started playing with the tune of  All Of Me.

One by one, her and Lauren's common friends, started to walk in from nowhere and handed her rose with Lauren's handwritten message with each rose's card. They're currently on one of the Jauregui's property in New York.

Cara, hiding behind the bush feet away from Kylie, first revealed herself. She handed Kylie the rose and congratulated the latter  who don't have any idea to what's going on. After Cara left her, she red the message written on the card: 'I love how you still find time for me beyond your busy schedule- LMJ'

The girl smiled and instantly knew that it's her girlfriend's idea. Soon after came her sister Kendall, followed by Karlie, Normani, Shawn, Taylor, Jade, Jesy, Leigh Anne, Perrie, Brad, and Jacob. All handed her a white rose.

'I love that you still stick with me eventhough I'm so immature at times. - LMJ'

'I love how proud you are to introduce me to your friends as your one and only - LMJ'

'I love how you encourage me to do things that I really love - LMJ'

'I love how magical it feels when we're together - LMJ'

'I love that you put me first before yourself - LMJ'

'I love your skin that glows like our love - LMJ'

'I love your hands that guides me to the right path everytime I feel lost - LMJ'

'I love your eyes that shows how much you love me - LMJ'

'I love your feet that walks with me through rocky or smooth ways - LMJ'

'I love how pure your love to me is like this roses - LMJ'

'I love how you fought for me against the world - LMJ'

After Jacob gave her the 12th rose and exited the spot, the lights turned off and the music shifted to This I Promise You except that this time, there's a raspy voice singing to it. Kylie followed the voice and every 3 steps she takes, lamp post on her left and right sides would lit until she reached the raven haired girl singing her heart to her.

Lauren stopped and handed her the 13th rose which is obviously larger than the others but this time, there's 3 cards piled together.

'I love all of your flaws as much as I love your perfection - LMJ'

'I love to be your wife so...'

"Will you marry me?" Kylie's eyes widen and she gasped at this unexpected proposal. She thought it's just a surprise since it's their 1 year and 2 month anniversary. She covered her mouth and her eyes moistened. She looked up to Lauren again but the girl's already on her knee and lifting the box that contains the engagement ring.