Sorry (lame title)

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

"I'm just going to grab some clothes! I'll be back before you know it!" I said frustratingly. Aaargh! Gigi's being stubborn and she won't allow me to get out of this room without her! I told her I can't bring her because granny's at home and I won't risk her seeing us.

"But I'm sure you'll not come back!" she cried hugging me.

"Gigi." I'm really losing my patience but I need to play it cool. I can't just lash out on her. She's suffering because of me so instead of shouting at her, I just caressed her back and kissed her cheek. "I promise I'll be back. Don't you trust me?" I asked hoping she'll let me go this time.

She nodded her head yes and I took that as a chance. " Then trust me when I say I'll be back."

I felt her sigh on my neck and finally agreed on me. "But make sure to be back, okay?" she said placing her forehead against mine.

"Okay." I answered and leaned in to kiss her.

|-------------》《-------------|

Oh wow. Why is it queiter than usual in here? Maybe Camz or granny's not home that's why.

I walked upstairs and turned the knob of mine and my wife's room but before I could enter the room, I heard Jacob's voice.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" he walked towards me with bags in his hands.

Instead of answering him, I asked him back. "Why are you carrying granny's bags?"

"You're a fucking idiot! You go MIA when your wife needed you the most!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?! And where's my wife?"

"She's at the hospital. Shouted your name, cursed and cried herself to sleep while you were with your friend having a good time! I really want to punch you right now Lauren!"

I'm so confused here, "What happened?!"

He breathed in and out and knowing him, I know he's calming himself. "You almost lost your baby." he answered calmly and I took it the opposite way.

"What?! Why?! What happened?!" I bombarded him with questions and lightfully shaking his shoulder.

"She said she was about to exit the bathroom when she lost her balance and fell hard on the floor. Then her tummy ached and blood started to flow from her. That's when she freaked out and started screaming. Glad that Mani's here and that me and grandma too. The doctor said if she wasn't brought to the hospital quickly, she may have lost your baby." He explained while we're walking to his car. My wife. We almost lost the baby and it's my fucking fault! "We tried contacting you but you won't answer. Where the fuck have you been?!"

"I didn't get any calls." I defended myself because it's the truth! I didn't receive any calls.

Jacob started driving. "Check your phone again and don't tell me we didn't call you because we did Lauren."

I did what he said. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I didn't notice that it's off. I opened it and saw 21 missed calls. 1 from Mani. 11 from granny and 9 from Jacob.

"My phone was off." I stated. But how come? I remembered placing it open on the table. Then I went to the bathroom and I am sure that I didn't turn it off. Who could possibly do it if it's not me. My eyes widen. Gigi. No. No. She wouldn't do that. Why would she? But how did that happen? Maybe my phone went crazy. Yeah. That's it. It's not Gigi.

We arrived at the hospital and I followed Jacob inside Camila's room and I was greeted with a hard slap from Mani and a glare from my grandma. I deserve it. But Camila. She don't deserve this.

I walked towards her sleeping body and hugged her. I can't control it anymore. I wasn't with her when she needed me the most. We almost lost our baby and I wasn't there. I hugged my wife tightly but carefully. I caressed her tummy and mumbled sorry to her and to our baby over and over. I kissed her all over her face and wiped the tears that fell on her peaceful face.

I'm so stupid. This would not happen if I didn't cancel my original plan which is to be with her. This is all my fault! I burried my face on her neck and continued sobbing and mumbling sorry.

"Lauren, that tickles." I jolted up from my place and granny, Jacob, and Mani came to Camila's side too. I forgot they're still here. But my wife! She's awake! I cupped Camila's cheeks and before I could even stop myself, I kissed her lovingly.

"I'm really sorry Camila. Please. Please forgive me. Please." I pleadingly said and kissed her repeatedly. "Please." I was suppose to kiss her again but she stopped me and and pushed my face away lightly.

"How am I going to forgive you if you keep on kissing me and not giving me a chance to speak?" I chuckled. She have a point there. She looked around and turned red. "You kissed me in front of them." She whispered to me.

I laughed at her cuteness. "So what? You're my wife." I answered before kissing her again.

I looked around and faced the people in front of me. Our audience.

"Can I be with my wife? Uhm... alone?"

Granny and Jacob nodded yes and walked out of the room but Mani stayed and glared at me. I'm starting to get uncomfortable but I really needed to be with Camz alone. "Uhm...Mani?"

"I will not go out. You'll do something stupid again that'll hurt Mila. I don't trust you anymore." I looked down ashamed of myself but I felt a hand on my hand and saw it's Camila's.

"Manibear. Please." she pleaded to Mani.

"But Mila--"

"Please Mani. I want to be alone with her too."

Mani sighed in defeat and nodded to Camila and glared back at me.

"Remember what the doctor told you." she said looking intently at me. "Don't stress yourself too much." I gulped. Her glare is really scaring me!

"Okay Mani. Thanks!" Camila said and Mani exited the room but not before giving me a warning look.

I look back at Camila and started apologizing. "I'm really sorry Camz. I really am."

She nodded her head and motioned for me to lay down beside her. I did what she wanted and I quickly hugged her and placed my head on her chest.

"I'm sorry." I heard her say.

I looked up and saw her crying. "I almost lost the baby. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry." she said between her sobs. I wiped her tears away and looked her in the eyes.

"No. Don't apologize. It's not your fault. It was never yours. It's mine and I'm really sorry for that."

We kissed and apologize to each other once in a while.

"I should've not lied to you and should've continued with our plan instead. I'm so stupid. I cancelled it and instead of being with you, I chose to be with her. I even lied to you and see what happened? I'm so stupid. Can you forgive me Camz?"

"I'm not angry with you Lo." She said while playing with my hair.

"You're not?"

"No." I don't believe her. Why wouldn't she?

"Why?"

"Because you can be with her for all you want. Don't feel guilty being with her. Afterall, this is just a show and I'm just a carrier of your child."

I know that that's not true and that something changed between us. She only said that because I made her feel that and kill me now for being so stupid.

"Camila. I know that you know it's not true. I know you felt the change between us too and I'm so sorry for letting you feel the way you feel now. And if you're not getting it, then let me just tell you." I breathe in. This is it. "I like you."

I look up to her after seconds of silence. She's now sleeping peacefully and I just sighed. I wish she heard that.

A/n

I came up with an idea and the next chapter's going to be a good one. A definite CAMREN moment so watch out!!!