Jungkook's ending

Soft

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

I walked up towards my youngest choice, his eyes lids were tightly together. I placed my hands on his shoulders and felt him twitch as I brushed my lips against his. He hugged me tightly.

"Sarang-heyo!" He said excitedly making everyone else open their eyes and look at us.
"Aw, our little Jungkookie."

~

We spent the rest of the day together, we also swapped rooms in the house so Jungkook and I slept in the room for two. I felt sorry for Namjoon having to put up with Taehyung and Jimin in some ways.

"What time is it?" I asked as I scratched my forehead and furrowed my eyebrows at the darkness.
"You actually picked me." Jungkook stated out of nowhere.
"Of course I did, pabo." I giggled and it turned to a laugh as he pulled me close to himself, holding me tight and tickling me with kisses.

"1am." He finally answered and I groaned.
"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked him once he calmed down.
"I was thinking about you." He said with a smile and I felt myself blush.
"Goodnight."

~

I woke up the next day in his embrace and was taken aback when I looked over to see Jin on the other bed.
"Oh, annyeong. I look really creepy don't I?" He stuttered awkwardly and I slowly nodded.
"Sorry, I just came to wake you up but you looked really cute, you're a good couple." He explained and I smiled
"I think so too." I giggled looking at Jungkook.

~

"Kookie, wake up." I commanded while poking his face.
"Ugh." He groaned and turned over.
"Come on, it's 12." I whined and he sat up sleepily.
"Really?" He asked while squinting and rubbing his head, I nodded and laughed at his bed head and tired face.
"What?" He asked as he stood up.
"You look stupid, but cute." I chuckled.

We both got changed and did our hair before he gave me a kiss on the forehead and we walked into the living room.

We got something to eat from the kitchen and then sat down in each other's arms on the sofa.

After a few minutes I realised him looking down at me.
"What?"
"You're beautiful, you know that?" He smiled and I did too.
"Well you're chuhan." I chuckled and turned back to my food.
"Well you're mean!" He whined with a pout as he pushed me away.

"Mianhae." I apologised and shuffled back towards him, his lips curved into a smile before he kissed me on the forehead.
"Yah." I said, pouting my lips and bringing them in line with his. He leaned in and kissed me again but this time on the mouth.
"That better?" He asked and I nodded, holding t-shirt in one hand and resting my head on his chest.

~

"Jungkook ah!" I shouted, trying to get him to save me from Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung attacked me with a pile on. I couldn't breathe and I felt like they were about to break my ribs yet I was still laughing.
"Hyungs! Leave jagi alone!" He ordered but was also kind of laughing as he did so.

"I can't breathe!" I coughed and wheezed, Jungkookie was now trying to pull them off me but Hoseok began to wriggle around worsening the situation for me.
"YAHH!"
"Don't kill my nuna!" Kookie continued and he finally got them to leave me alone.

I was left coughing but also laughing on the floor, slowly pushing myself up from the ground so I was sitting. Jungkook knelt down next to me and rubbed my back.
"Are you okay?"
"Ne." I giggled as I looked at J-Hope who was lying upside down on the sofa where Kookie had thrown him.

"Sarang-heyo." I changed the subject as I squeezed and cupped Jungkook's cheeks in my hands
"Sarang-heyo." He replied, leaning down until his lips touched mine.
"EEEWWWW!" Everyone laughed in fake disgust making him pull away and scowl at them before chuckling as well. These idiots.

My life had never been better, I had a beautiful, handsome boyfriend, amazing, caring friends and we did fun things everyday. There was nothing to complain about anymore, it was the best time of my life.

I came into our room and saw Jungkook napping on his bed, a smile creeped onto my face as I sat on the other bed watching him. I heard the door begin to open and instead of stopping what I was doing I just put my finger to my mouth and shushed the person walking in.

It turned out to be Namjoon, I realised as he sat next to me on the bed.
"He's lucky, you know." He complimented and I smiled.
"So am I." I informed as I walked over to him and brushed my fingers through his hair.

"Wake up." I whispered but he just groaned.
"Come on, pabo, it's like 4." I giggled but he must not have got the memo as I was quickly dragged down onto the bed next to him.
"I'll leave you two alone." Namjoon chuckled as he made his way over to the door.

"No! Jungkook, get up!" I squealed as he pulled me under the covers and held me by my waist.
"Just stay here." He pleaded but I kept wriggling.
"I'll bake you cookies, my Kookie." I compromised as I messed up his hair.
"Fine." He huffed and we travelled to the kitchen lazily.

Sometime while we were baking, everything went wrong. It started with Jungkook throwing a tiny bit of flour on my face as I turned to look at him.
"This means war." I chuckled as eyed up the powdered sugar.
"Ani! No more!" He said grabbing it before I could making me pout.

I quickly picked up a handful of flour and lightly hit his head, getting it all in his hair.
"Yah!" He shouted, shaking his head around to get it out.
"That's it." He giggled as he opened the bag of powered sugar that he was keeping away from me.

We had a massive flour fight ending in me having white whiskers he drew on my face with one of the powders and him having war paint with chocolate sauce we made.

"What have you done?!" Jin suddenly shouted at us from the entrance of the kitchen. We slowly looked around and realised the mess we had made. The whole room was almost all white and Jin began to laugh as we turned to face him.

"You look amazing!" He laughed. "But you're cleaning this up." He left the room and sighed looking all around the kitchen.
"You're cleaning!" Jungkook shouted, pinning everything on me as he went to leave the room. I managed to block the door in time.
"Ani, ani, ani!" I tutted as he tried to reach for the door.

"Don't make me tickle you!" He threatened cutely, I'm so weak when it comes to tickling but I tried to stay strong and keep him in the room. He started to do what he promised, sending his tickles all over me until I ended up falling on the floor.

"YAH! Please! Jagi, stop!" I pleaded as he followed me to the ground. I managed to escape to the other side of the room.
"Come back here!" He ordered with a laugh as he chased me around.

I heard the door begin to open and I tried to get back over to it only to be grabbed by Kookie, his arms around my waist as he starts to tickle me again.
"YAH, YOONGI! HELP ME!" I giggled and shouted but he just laughed at me from the doorway.
"I hate you." I muttered but then finally got away again.

"I'll kiss you if you stop." I promised and he hummed like he was thinking. He then finally nodded and pouted his lips, I went on tiptoes and did the same leaning in to kiss him. I felt him smile against my lips and I couldn't help it either meaning now we were just resting our foreheads on each others.

"Sarang-heyo."
"Nado saranghae, pabo."
"Yah!"

----------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Hello! So this was just a kind of cute moments compilation but I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment with your compliments because lord knows my self esteem is low 😂. Message me I you want, I'm lonely. Okay, bye!

-BTS_please