Listen

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

Today I was waiting for oppas alone as they had to get things from their lockers. As I turned the corner of the school gates I heard a familiar voice.

"Mee. Please listen." GD pleaded calmly out of nowhere.

I suddenly turned to him, he stared my straight in the eyes for so long it made me uncomfortable.
"I don't want to." I snapped and looked away.

"Please, just let me explain." He begged but I kept my gaze glued to my shoes.
"Mee! Look at me! I'm sorry." He apologised.
"It's too late, GD!" I shouted, looking at his face again.

"Don't be like this, I have a reason." He defended.
"A reason for trying to ruin my life?! I don't want to hear it!" I shouted again making him take a step back. I took a breathe to calm myself down before looking around the corner.

"You should go." I recommended as I saw oppas nearing the path.
"MEE!" V called out, obviously hearing my voice.
"Please-"
"Go."

His posture slumped as he began to walk away, dragging his feet behind him. He out his good up a few steps away and then began to run around the corner.

"Who were you talking to?" Jimin asked as he looked around.
"No one, you're hearing things pabo." I obviously lied but he just let me off with a shrug.

"Let's go home!" Taehyung clapped his hands breaking the silence as he spoke and began to walk with my arm in one hand and Jimin's in the other.

We arrived home and it was already carnage. Hoseok was on the floor in fits of laughter as Namjoon and Jin stood in the kitchen with fruit smoothie all down them.

"What happened here?" I giggled as we entered the room.
"Namjoon broke the blender somehow." Jin explained as he shook his head.

"Oppa!" I tutted as I entered the kitchen, almost slipping on the mess on the floor.

"That's a bad blender!" Namjoon defended as he crossed his arms and huffed. I laughed at him before saying:
"I would give you a hug but..." Without finishing my sentence I looked down his shirt and he nodded.

They went to change and I started to clean up, I had nothing else to do and our last exam was tomorrow. It was one I was about fail completely even if I revised so there was no point.

"You should make them do it." Jungkook advised as he entered the ro to get food.
"It's fine, I'm bored." I informed as I continued to clear the mess.
"You're weird." He chuckled as he left with a snack. Thanks for the help Kookie. But I didn't really ask so that's not fair.

"Agassi!" Namjoon called as he walked into the room.
"Ne?"
"You owe me a hug." He pouted and stopped walking in front of me with his clean clothes. I giggled before wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him towards me.

"There." I said before letting go of his torso.

~

"JIMIN! STOP!" Hoseok commanded from across the table as Jimin and Jungkook teamed up to throw food at him. I laughed his misfortune of sitting opposite them.
"Boys..." Jin warned as he ate his food normally.

As he was also eating, Jungkookie ran out of food to throw. I wasn't too hungry so I gently pushed my plate towards him, he smiled before taking it to once again pelt at his friends.

"Jungkook!" Jin scolded.
"Nuna gave me it!" He defended and I giggled looking at my rice.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied with a smirk.

"Don't lie, Kookie." Jin lectured making Jungkook nudge me, I looked at his annoyed face and smiled so much he couldn't resist doing the same.

"Nuna's mean." He soon huffed.
"Jin told you not to lie, Kookie." I giggled and he nudged me again as I went to eat.

~

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING TODAY?!" Hobi screamed as us four youngest battled him with cushions.
"LET ME UP!" He continued but we were merciless.

"You sat on me! This is what you get!" Jimin explained, as Hoseok came to join us in the living room there were no seats left and no one would move so he sat on Jimin.

"IM SORRY!" He pleaded and I looked towards Jimin, he nodded to signal for me to stop as we all eventually did.
J-Hope sighed out of relief and just made himself comfortable on the floor as he new knew he wouldn't get a seat with us and I also don't think he would want to.

We all had fun that night, V wasn't very engaged though. He was just giggling to himself and making weird faces. That little alien.

I realised something that night, these boys are my everything. They have helped me through so much and just been there for me, the only other person like that was Jackson and now Sana helps me slightly. I felt like my life was the best it had ever been.

But you never know what might happen tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader! Leave a comment!

Hi! Sorry this update is slightly shorter but thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please