Awake

You are Mee-Cha...

Jungkook's POV-

It became quite worrying after a few hours, we had no idea when Mee would wake up.

I keep thinking of the bastard that would try to hurt our Mee-Cha, who the hell does he think he is? I knew we shouldn't have let her go on her own, but we did and this happened.

I stayed by her bed where I had earlier laid her. She looked so peaceful but it could have been so different.

*4am*

I was still watching her, I couldn't sleep anyway and someone needed to bee there when she woke up.

Her eyes began to flutter and her face became happier, almost lighter. Her fingers twitched brushing against my leg, my eyes widened and I got closer to her face as a gasp left my lips.

She grunted as her eyes opened and she regained her consciousness. I must have looked like a creep staring at her sleep as her first word was;
"Byuntae*." In a sleepy voice.

Even though I was hoping for something more welcoming I leaned in and hugged her, only worsening her opinion in that moment.
"What time is it?" She asked getting used to my embrace.
"4am." I said, only afterwards realising that wasn't a normal time for someone to be awake.
"WHAT?!" She shouted pushing me away.
"Shhhh." I put my hand over her mouth. "I'll explain later, go to sleep." I reassured her as I got up to leave.

I turned back after reaching the door only to hear her repeat herself under her breath,
"Byuntae."
"I heard that." I remarked, turning off the lights.
"Good." She said before drifting into another sleep.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I woke up in the morning still feeling insanely tired. I remembered my conversation with Kookie in the early hours of the morning. What did he need to explain?

"Good morning, agassi!" Jin called as I entered kitchen.
"Agassi?" He had never called me that before, none of them had.
"What? Is that weird?" He seemed concerned that he had made a mistake.
"Ani**, oppa."

He seemed happy and I was glad as I had actually never called any of them that.
"Is the usual rice and soup okay?" He asked still stirring a pot on the stove.
"Ne." I replied while nodding.

Jin finished cooking shortly after and we all sat down to eat.
"So what did you need to explain to me." I asked before taking another bite of rice.
"Oh, um. What do you remember from last night?" Jimin asked.
I took a moment to think and realised that there weren't many memories.
"I remember we went to a club and I started to talk to some guys."

I was met with silence.
"That's it!" I assured,
"That's it?" Jimin asked seeming disappointed.
"Yeah, why? What did I miss?" I was getting nervous as they looked worried.
"Right." Namjoon said breaking the silence. "I'm just gonna say what it since no one else will, someone offered you a drink and then spiked it, Jimin saw but there were a lot of people so by the time he got to you it was already half gone."

I didn't know how to react, I tried to stay cool but I was quite scared. I couldn't believe someone would do something like that. I stood up from my seat,
"Thank you Jin, this was really delicious but I'm not very hungry anymore." I bowed slightly before entering my room.

Taehyung followed me as I sat on my bed to think about what I had been told, I held my head in my hands and looked to the floor. I scrunched up my face closing my eyes but was greeted my Taehyung's alien face when they were opened again.

"Mee-Cha?" He asked and started to do aegyo.
"No! You know I can't resist aegyo!" I shouted and hid my face in my pillow.
"Be safe when you go out, okay?" He said seriously, making me smile.
"I'll try." I said looking at him again.

I stared deep into his eyes before he made a super cute face making me sigh.

About a week later school started again, I always went earlier than Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook but left with Namjoon as he still refused for me to go alone

We safely got to the gate.
"Don't believe what they say." He said giving me shivers as he pecked my forehead and brought me into a tight hug,
"What if someone says nice things?" I asked with face next to his chest.
"Don't ruin the moment, Pabo." He said ending the hug and walking up the street.

I walked into the school and all the way to my classroom. There was someone else in the seat next to mine. Not GD as he isn't usually here this early, also he had a different hair colour.

He was looking down at some paper but soon looked towards me. He grinned and stood up from his seat to walk towards me.

Jackson.

----------------------------------------------

*Byuntae - pervert
**ani - no

Author's notes:

Sorry for the boring chapter, I'll try to put more action into the next ones. As always please leave all the things in the things (pretty sure you know what I mean by now😂) so that I know what direction to take this next! Thanks for reading!

- bts_please