Meeting

Your name is Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

I groaned while making my way around the streets of Seoul. I was stopping at all the unexpecting houses (well the ones I judged to not own a serial killer) knocking on the door, advertising, being rejected. And again...

Today I was around 10 houses in when I was stunned. As I walked up the path towards the large, friendly looking establishment I felt that it would be a repeat of the previous routine from today. I knocked. There were many voices coming from inside the house, all of them male. The noise quietened slightly as I heard footsteps getting closer to me and the entrance. The door opened to reveal an amazingly handsome man, he looked tired yet still very friendly. He was kitted out with 'swag'. I realised that I had just stood there for a while, in awe of him. I would have stayed there longer if it was socially acceptable but instead I tried to explain why I was randomly here:

"An-annyeong*, sir. I-uhh-my, wait no, sorry." I embarrassingly stuttered at him. Hopefully I wasn't being too cringy, he was still smiling so I might be okay...

Suga's POV-

She's very cute, I don't even know her yet but she looks beautiful. Her hair flowing to show the edge of her perfectly hazel eyes. Her cheeks began to blush as she tried to mumble out her words. She's trying to smile at me, I might have a chance.

"Are you okay?" I replied to her timid words.

"Ne**, I've come from the bakery down the street to give you, I mean show. Um.. To remind you of the natural..."

Her words tripped over each other in a race to catch my ears. Even her voice gives me butterflies as I listen. I felt really bad for her, she was obviously nervous to be in this situation.

"What's your name?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Mee-Cha." She quickly answered.

"Well, Mee-Cha, you're very cute but I'm not that interested in baked goods. Sorry."

"Oh, um, I hope I didn't bother you then. Goodbye!"

The pink shade of her cheeks became easily visible as she got flustered, as soon as she turned to leave I regretted letting her go. So I quickly grabbed her wrist.  She looked shocked but slightly pleased as her eyes met mine.

----------------------------------------------

*annyeong - hi
**ne - yes

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thank everyone who has read this far, the story will continue to go on as long as I get support and have ideas but will come to a good  and reasonable ending at some point. If you liked this so far, please show your support and also your improvements.

- BTS_please