Ink

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"You liar!" I screamed as I began to storm away. Great. That's what I needed - for her to hate me even more.

I ran out to oppas as fast as I could, they noticed something was wrong as soon as they saw me but it was pretty obvious.

V's POV-

She came running out of the school and towards us and I could instantly tell something happened. She sprinted straight up to Jimin who was closer and pulled him into a hug.

"What happened?" I asked frantically as I made my way towards them.
"Sehun-"
"I told you!" Jimin shouted cutting her off.
"I know, I know. He came up to me and he kissed me." She admitted hanging her head.
"That bastard!" Jimin yelled as he started to make his way back into the school building.
"Ani! Let's go!" Mee-Cha pleaded as she held his arm.

"Mee, what happened then?" I asked because she probably wouldn't be this flustered about just that.
"His girlfriend came up and she already hates me but now she hates me more. He told her kissed him." She explained while she kept a grip on Jimin.

"Can we just go?" I asked Jimin and Mee nodded at my suggestion.
"Fine. Don't you ever even talk to him again though." He warned Mee as he gritted his teeth.
"Okay, okay." She agreed.

We walked home in silence.

Mee-Cha's POV-

I sighed as I walked through the door to my room. I fell backwards onto my bed when my phone buzzed.

-(:)-

Watch out, whore...

-(:)-

What? Who could- oh. The girl from the bathroom, her name was Tzuyu or something. She came from Taiwan and ever since she did everyone loved her because she's beautiful. But how did she get my number?

"Who's that?" Jimin asked from the other side of our room.
"Uh, it's um... Jackson." I lied as I put down the phone.
"No it's not." He replied, walking over to me and taking the phone before I could turn it off.
"Yah!" I said as I swiped to grab it again.

"Watch out, whore?" He repeated and I buried my face in the covers on my bed.
"Why can't you tell me these things?" He asked sounding slightly angry.
"Mianhae." I apologised while he pulled the blanket away from me and sat down on the bed.

"Have they said anything else to you? Who is it?" He asked now sounding more caring.
"Tzuyu, she's Sehun's girlfriend." I informed and he nodded with a sigh.
"Tell us if something is ever wrong, okay? We just want to help, you should trust us more." He suggested and I slowly nodded, he rubbed my back before giving me a hug.

"You'll be fine." He whispered into my ear and it sent tingles down my spine.
"Can we go and see Jungkook?" I asked and he nodded, grabbing his jacket and standing up to put it on. I did the same before we set off together.

~

We strolled the halls of the hospital, making our way to Kookie's room. As we reached the corridor he was on I saw someone come out of the room.
"Is Jin Oppa here?" I asked.
"Ani, he went shopping." Jimin replied, I felt rage take over my mind and I began to run towards the room.

Upon entering I found a note on Jungkook's chest.

They can save you, what about him?

-Tzuyu

I read the words that were written in sloppy ink quickly before sprinting out of the room to find the guy who walked out earlier.
"What's wrong?!" Jimin shouted after me but I didn't stop.

I couldn't find him, even if my eyes weren't cloudy from tears thinking about someone harming Jungkook I still wouldn't have been able to. He just vanished.

Jimin caught up to me in the hallway as I stopped to wipe my eyes, he took the note into his own hands and opened it.
"That bitch." He muttered.
"Park Jimin!" I quietly scolded as I lightly smacked him.
"She deserves it." He defended and we started to walk back to Jungkook.

I sat down next to the bed and ran my fingers through his hair and sighed and hoped he was having peaceful thoughts.
"He'll be okay, we'll tell them to lock his room." Jimin assured as he held my hand and also looked over Kookie.
"Ne, I know." I responded taking a deep breathe and loosening the tenseness in my shoulders.

We did as he said, explaining to the nurses we would appreciate the door to his room being locked if no one was there. They agreed and we went home positive he would be safe.

~

"I'll keep you safe, agassi!" Hobi announced, giving me a massive hug after me and Jimin explained my situation to everyone.
"Kamsahaminda." I thanked, forcing a smile and hugging him back.

"Me too!" Taehyung screamed as he pushed all three of us down into the bed.
"Thank you, too." I giggled as I made my way back up to my feet.

"You should get some sleep, you have school tomorrow." Jin informed and I nodded, shooing everyone except Tae and Jimin out of the room.

"Mee?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere as I was gathering my pyjamas to get changed.
"Ani." I replied walking over to the bathroom.
"Yah!"

"What?" I chuckled.
"Saranghae." He said with a beaming square smile. So cute!
"Nado saranghae, paboyah."
"You're mean." He pouted as I called him an idiot.
"But I said I love you." I defended, doing as sad face as well until I made his brighten up.
"Fine." He gave in with a slight laugh.

I changed into comfier bed clothes and walked into the living room to say good night to Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi who were there.
"Jaljayo*, oppas." I said giving Suga a hug, then Namjoon, then Jin.
"Jaljayo, Mee." Yoongi replied and I bowed slightly before beginning to walk back to my room.

CRASH.

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

*jaljayo - goodnight

Don't be a silent reader! Leave your thoughts!

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please