Shouting

You are Mee-Cha...

Mee-Cha's POV-

"Yoongi..." I whispered as it was all I could do, everyone's voices merged into a big block of sound and it was becoming overwhelming.

I felt Jin hug me tight from the side as that word left my mouth. His face painted with sorrow.
"Mee-Cha! Talk to me!" Jin yelled as my senses became clearer again.
"Stop shouting." I sobbed and he did, no more speech left his mouth for a while, instead he just held me.

"Hyungs! Shh." He tried to calm the rest as they confronted Yoongi, his face was blank as he looked towards them.

Jimin's POV-

"SUGA! Are you even listening to us?!" I shouted, his head slightly nodded at my question.
"What did you do?! Look at her!" Namjoon chimed in and his eyes travelled to Mee and Jin sat at the bottom of the wall he left her.

"Hyungs! Shh." Jin tried to quieten us and I looked over to see Mee-Cha with her hands over her ears.
"HYUNGS!" Taehyung shouted from the doorway to Suga's room.
"What?" I asked, making my way over.
"He's been drinking." He held up an empty bottle for proof and I sighed out of frustration.

"Why?" I turned and asked Yoongi after seeing more empty glass in his room.
"Because... of Jungkook." He muttered, obviously intoxicated.
"Hyung, he'll be okay." Namjoon reassured him. "But you can't do this."

"Mee-Cha, are you okay?" Tae asked, crouching down on the other side of her. She slowly nodded but was clutching her upper arm with one hand.

"What's happened there?" Jin asked beginning to roll up her sleeve revealing a massive deep purple bruise and a few cuts where Yoongi's fingernails had been.

"How were you not screaming?" Tae asked as we stared at the mark. We could tell it hurt a lot by just looking.
"Suga! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Jin shouted and she winced from the sudden noise.

"Everyone calm down." I requested, they looked towards me. "Yoongi, take this. I think you should go for a walk." I then suggested, handing him a water bottle and guiding him to the front door.
"But-"
"Go."

Mee-Cha's POV-

Oppas were so caring and sweet but my mind couldn't help but wonder.

YOU DESERVE IT, YOU LITTLE SHIT!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING CRYING NOW?!

KEEP TO YOURSELF!

Because of Jungkook.

"What did he say to you, Mee?" Namjoon asked, they were all crowding around my bed that I was in now, except Yoongi who was out walking.
"He said I deserved it." I muttered, calmer now than before.
"Oh, Mee. Don't believe him, he wasn't thinking straight." Taehyung tried to comfort while pouting and hugging me.

"But-"
"No buts, you didn't deserve any of that, okay?" Jin interrupted and I sighed. Maybe they were right, but Suga seemed so serious.

I looked towards my arm where the bruise was and oppas noticed.
"Do you need anything? Does it still hurt?" Hoseok asked, looking at it along with me. He was back from seeing Jungkook after he had been called about what happened.
"Ani, it's not that bad now." I shrugged it off.

"Okay but tell us if you need anything." Jimin requested and I nodded as they strolled out of the room.

They all walked out in a line but V quickly ran back and gave me a tight hug.
"TAE!" Jin shouted and he flinched.
"Mianhae!" He apologised and it made me smile. After seeing my face his mouth made a square showing his teeth and he made a camera shape with his hands.

He made a clicking noise as he pushed his finger down, pretending he took a photo. My face changed from a smile to having confusion written all over it.
"Beautiful." He complimented as he pretended to look at the 'photo' he took.

He looked at me again and I frowned then pressed his thumbs against the edge of my lips, he pushed them up into another smile.
"There. Beautiful."
"You alien." I chuckled, pulling my face away and he crossed his eyes making them both look at his nose pretending to be an alien.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jin repeated from the other room.
"Okay okay!" He replied quickly, stumbling out of the room.
"Pabo." I smiled.

Suga's POV-

I dragged my feet across the concrete as I strolled down the streets. I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that I hated myself. I hated what I did. I hated everything, except for Mee.

I felt like screaming, like crying, like shouting. Nothing mattered to me anymore. Why the hell did this happen to Jungkook? It set me over the edge, I had nothing left to turn to except to drink but of course that just made everything worse.

YOU DESERVE IT, YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Why the hell did I say that? She didn't, she didn't do anything. What's wrong with me?!

"Hyung?" I looked up and saw Jimin on the other end of the street, he looked more collected than earlier.

"Are you okay?" He asked, wandering closer to me.
"Is she okay?" I replied looking back to the floor.
"Ne, she'll be fine." He assured and I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.

"You haven't answered my question." He continued as I stayed silent.
"I'm fine, I just want to go home."

Mee-Cha's POV-

No one would let me leave bed, these boys can sometimes be too nice but I did as they said.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted and my door slowly opened. I flinched and held tight onto my covers as I saw Yoongi stood there. Looking closer I noticed his eyes were red and puffy and there was no anger left on his face.

"Please don't be scared of me." He sighed obviously noticing how nervous I was.
"I'm not." I replied sounding as calm as I could.
"Can I explain?"

---------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Don't be a silent reader! Leave a comment!

Hi! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment! I am excepting requests for this story so leave those along with your improvements in the comments or message me. Hope you like the story!

- bts_please