Chapter One

Percy pov

It was another day at camp, Annabeth and I was sitting on the beach watching the waves.

'Hey Percy.' Annabeth said slowly.

'What's up wise girl?' I smiled sweetly.

'Are you okay? You keep zoning out when ever you look at my eyes.' Annabeth said look concerned.

'Oh . . . Um . . . Yes I'm fine.' I said nervously.

'Percy, what's up with you? Please tell me.' Annabeth was practically begging for the truth now, which broke my heart.

'I couldn't if you knew what I was really thinking, you would hate me forever.' I said my nervous turning into misery.

'I could never hate you Percy. Just tell me what's wrong?' Annabeth seem to be on the verge of tears.

'I'm sorry, I can't.' And with that I ran into the sea and swam out as far as I could until I couldn't hear Annabeth screaming my name.

The truth was: when I looked into her eyes I saw two other different pairs eyes as well as Annabeth eyes, one pair eyes like melted dark chocolate and the other pair were electric blue. And sometimes I wondering what it would be like to be in her shoes or rather her gender. After what felt like an hour I went back to my cabin.

'Percy?' I heard Nico's voice asked as he knocked on my door. But I tried to ignore him.

'Percy if you're n there open up.' Jason called out. Again I ignore it.

After a few minutes they left. I began to cry as I silently cursed the Goddess of love. Why did she have to make me fall for the amazing girl I can picture. Then at the same time make me crush on hot, sweet, kind, greet guys. And all the while making me so confused about my own gender.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!"