Ch 39 Their Decisions

Start from the beginning

Ietsuna blinked at the last sentence Kusakabe said. "Does that mean that Tsu-kun is now in Dark form?", Ietsuna asked, which Kusakabe nodded at him.

They then started to debate and shouting from Lal when she decided to stand in for Chrome, which made Kyoya and D(ark)Tsuna who were on their way there made a glance at each other before they walked faster towards the room, thinking what had happened.

"No.. Let's do it! If we go to the enemy's hideout, we may be able to return to the past, and not only that, we may be able to find a lead about Mukuro, and also we might be able to understand what this non-trinisette all about" Ietsuna said, not realizing that both Kyoya and DTsuna entered the room, before leaning against the wall beside the door.

"But I feel that if we take out time for either, we may already be too late. Besides, I feel that I don't want to prolong the current state of affairs any longer" Ietsuna continued.

"For all friends in Namimori, and for Chrome and Lal.. Things are not supposed to be like that at all!" Ietsuna said, which made most of the smiled at him, before he suddenly turned red from embarrassment, which made DTsuna sweatdropped.

"That's what I feel... I mean..." Ietsuna nervously said.

"Spoken like a true man, Sawada!" Ryohei grinned at him. "Like a true Sky, Tsu-nii" DTsuna smiled behind the mask, and the two's sentences made Ietsuna turned even redder.

"....Or like a brat" Lal said, turning her head away, which made them sweatdropped.

"In any case.." Ietsuna swallowed dying will pills, before continuing "We have 5 days left. Don't waste a momeny of it" He said, facing them at the door.

"Yes, sir!" Hayato said.

"Of course!" Takeshi smiled.

While Reborn smirked and DTsuna soften his eyes, at the three.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

DTsuna was walking around the hall on each floor as he was bored since everyone was busy with their trainings, or in Hayato's case was trying to solve the puzzle of his weapon, and TYL Fuuta and the others are not in the mood of playing nor had a spar, which made DTsuna inwardly pouted.

'Maybe I should go help Kyoko and Haru to cook something.. Or maybe wash some clothes?' He thought for a few seconds, before nodding at the thought.

He was about to go to the kitchen when he suddenly heard a loud crash on one of the training rooms, which either Ietsuna or Takeshi were using. Thinking that it was most probably Ietsuna's doing, he turned around and heading there.

On the way there, he met Reborn, who was on top of Takeshi's head, heading to the same place as him, which made him thought that he was not wrong to think the crash was because of Ietsuna.

"Haha! Yo, Tsuna!" Takeshi greeted him, while Reborn just nodded at him. "Want to see Ietsuna's training too?" Takeshi laughed, which DTsuna nodded in response.

"Eh" "Ah" "Oh" DTsuna, Takeshi and Reborn said as they blinked when upon arriving, they saw a human shape crater on the higher wall, as if someone was embedded on it.

"Ooww.." They heard a groan. "Eh" "Ah" "Oh" DTsuna, Takeshi and Reborn said, when they turned their heads towards the voice and saw Ietsuna, who was caressing his head, sitting there with debrises around him.

"Ietsu! Are you okay?" Takeshi asked, running towards Ietsuna, with DTsuna and Reborn walking behind.

"Huh? Oh, Takeshi, Reborn, and Tsu-kun.. Haha.. I was just trying out a new technique" Ietsuna laughed nervously, and said "maybe" when Reborn asked him whether he can master it or not, before Ietsuna fell unconscious.

'New technique, huh.. I won't lose, Ietsu! I'll catch up to you soon, boss!' Takeshi grinned at his thought.

'So it's finally time to learn one of his signature techniques' DTsuna inwardly smiled, before his mind went to Hayato, who he thought probably already solved the puzzle of system CAI.

"Huh? Where are you going, Tsuna?" Takeshi asked when he saw DTsuna walked towards the door.

"Hayato" DTsuna replied, which both Takeshi and Reborn understood, although it took a few seconds before Takeshi knew what he meant.

"Let's go too, Takeshi" Reborn said, hopping onto Takeshi's head, who nodded in return, before running towards DTsuna. "We are coming with you, Tsuna!"

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Hayato blinked when he saw the 'Dark' form of Tsuna. Questioning himself whether he was seeing things or not. Was it already the raid day, that he didn't realized because he was drowning himself in solving his weapon's puzzle?

Before he could questioned him, DTsuna said he came to see his puzzle solving, which Hayato blinked again, before replying "Almost.. But don't worry! I will be able to solve it soon and start training!"

"By the way, why are you in your Dark form?" Hayato asked.

"Helping Chrome's illusion" DTsuna replied, which Hayato nodded at that.

"If you don't mind, please go out, I need to be alone to be able to concentrate easier" Hayato politely asked, and without saying anything, DTsuna left the room after nodding.

When DTsuna came out, he then saw Takeshi and Reborn, who were at the door peeking were beside of it. "Yo! Tsuna!" Takeshi whispered that is loud enough to DTsuna, who nodded in return, to hear.

"His weapon will let out a huge flame and destroyed this door and walls around" DTsuna said, before walking away.

It took a few minutes for the two of them to understand what Tsuna meant, and when they did, Ietsuna came into view, walking towards them.

After Takeshi realized that Ietsuna was approaching them, he immediately shouted Ietsuna, who was confused, to run, while running towards him, and tackled him with Reborn kicking him on the head.

A second after that, the room Hayato was in, suddenly explode, surprising Ietsuna.

"I finally understand how to use this.. I can finally started my training huh.." Hayato sighed. "But before that, how can I explain this little guy to Ietsuna-sama..." Hayato sweatdropped, looking at the leopard-cat on top of his head.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

DTsuna turned his head towards the source of the sound of explosion. 'Looks like Hayato really did figure how to use it.. Guess I can still use my future sight' DTsuna thought, before turning his head back and walked towards his destination.

When he reached the room he was planning to go, he knocked a few times on the door and wait until the person inside allowed him to enter before sliding it open and saw the girl, who was supposed to be resting and recovering, already woken up and finished changing her clothes with her weapon on her hand.

"Are you sure you wanted to train and go with them when you should be resting,

.

.

.

.

.

Chrome?"
.......................................................................