VKOOK!!!

So, um...this is my first time writing something like this but still I'm giving it a try okay...

So I got tagged by _TaeLuvKook_ to do this and I am doing this....okay...here we go...

1. My Bias from BTS is none other than the cute alien, V!!! Second is Jungkook ; and that's why I ship them a lot!! One day they'll be the death of me.

2. Don't be mad but I wasn't always in love with K-pop. It was when my friend mentioned TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU drama, I fell in love with Choi Minho.

And it's because of Choi Minho of SHINee that I came to love the K-pop world.

Thank you Minho, my first celebrity crush.

3. Well, now this is a bit embarrassing; it was in January when I first saw Got7 in Simply K-pop. They were performing Girls Girls Girls; and somehow for some reason I couldn't look away from Bambam...he reminded me of someone.

There was a boy in my school who, no offense, looked almost like Bambam and I started liking the boy which was a BIG MISTAKE but that's another story...

4. I didn't always liked EXO...but when I watched Exo videos and all I realized I was a big idiot to not like them.
My Bias if the maknae, Sehun!!!

5. To tell you the truth, I first saw BTS perform Boy in Luv in the concert held in Arirang. Because of the screen being blurry I couldn't see their faces properly; so I ended up loving Jimin because of his voice.
When he sings high notes it gives me goosebumps.

6. Hey, AMRY, I know you dream about meeting BTS too😍😍😍😍😍

7. When I first saw V, he looked so cool and serious in the music videos so I thought he would be the same in reality, but he turned out to be a big troublemaker.

When I watched his funny videos and moments, I was surprised to know that his personality suits mine very much. Friends call me weird and dumb because I laugh when I want to and be serious when I want to. I even get scoldings from my mother because of that....

8. Listening to V's voice gives me chills. And his cover song HUG ME literally sounded as if he was right beside me as he sang that song.
If you haven't listened it, I ORDER you to listen!

9. My stupid little brother makes fun of every K-pop band and especially V...and because of this I beat him up everyday and sometimes even break his games CDs.😈😈😈😈😈

10. I hate Red Velvet, no offense.

Why I hate Red Velvet? Maybe because I'm jealous of the rumours of V and Irene or V and Joy...

But because I'm a proud ARMY, I'll SUPPORT him!

11. I hope to go to Korea one day and meet my favourite idols personally.

I even want to try out the auditions as well. I'm a really GOOD singer!!!😂😂😂😂

12. I hate studying but what can I do? I have to study!

13. I love you all!

I tag -vaebee maeam24 BTSMaddie1234 Glitter_Cookie Nahrika to do the same

Yay!