Chapter Fifteen

Jeon Jung Hyun POV

I started waking up from my deep slumber when the sunlight hit my eyelids.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Taehyung's sleeping face. I just blinked as I stared at him. He looked so peaceful and calm and serene -

THUMP~ THUMP~ THUMP~

My heart started beating fast. I felt frustrated; and in anger, I kicked him out of the bed.
Taehyung fell down with a loud thud, groaning in pain. "Why'd you do that?"

"Why are you on the same bed as me?!"

"My room, so my bed!"

"Whatever...," I muttered as I got out of my bed. I walked past him and into the washroom.

As soon as I closed the door, I let out a deep breath. Am I falling for that alien? No! This is just feelings of an elder brother who cares for his little brother.
It's natural for elder brothers to be protective.
Yeah. This is what it is - I'm just being overprotective of my Jungkook.

BTS POV

BTS was having their breakfast at the dining table; only person missing was Junghyun.

"He's pooping in the bathroom...," Taehyung replied.

"Ew! Gross! Can't you we we're eating right now!?," Hoseok informed.

"You ruined my appetite, V!," Namjoon shouted.

"Hey! Maybe Junghyun died inside the bathroom!," Jimin guessed with a smile.

Everyone nodded with a smile. But their smile turned into a disappointment when Junghyun walked in.

"Come sit down. Breakfast's ready...," Seokjin frowned as he patted on an empty seat beside him.

Junghyun gritted his teeth. He walked up to the table and slammed his hands down on it with a loud BANG, surprising the boys.

"What do you think you're doing? Trying to pick a fight early in the morning?!," Yoongi hissed.

Junghyun ignored him. "I know all of you love my brother - ," he spoke up.

The boys went speechless. A slight tinge of pink appeared on all their cheeks.

"But none of you are good enough for my brother!," Junghyun pointed out seriously.

The boys gasped.

"Have you seen my chocolate abs? Chicks dig for it, so why am I not good enough for Jungkook?!," Jimin shouted angrily. He was mortified.

Junghyun glared at him. "Watch your tone with me..."

"Yes, sir!," Jimin said with a smile.

"What can we do to prove to you that we are good enough?," all the boys asked in chorus.

"I'll observe your behavior; and I shall select only one, just ONE...," Junghyun said.

The boys nodded.

Jeon Jung Hyun POV

And then they suddenly started being nice to me...which freaks me out even more.

Seokjin makes all the food I ask for; Yoongi buys me all the games I want; Hoseok is...well, my hope; Namjoon takes my help in writing songs; Jimin teaches me vocals although I don't think I need it; and Taehyung...well, he does whatever he wants.

It was pouring heavily outside. I was lying on the bed, flipping through the comic I had borrowed from Taehyung. My mouth suddenly wanted to eat some ddeokbokki.