Chapter Three

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Back...off!," I ordered firmly. My hands were on his hard chest, struggling to push him away from me.

I turned to look at the others for help, but they just stood there with a smile.

Taehyung smirked. "We told you that we wouldn't accept you as a member of BTS!," he spoke in a husky tone as he pulled himself away from me.

I blink.

Is that the reason why Junghyun ran away? Because he wouldn't be accepted by BTS?

"Taehyung, come back! Stop scaring the kid!," Seokjin scolded with a frown.

"Sure...Sure...," Taehyung mocked. He simply walked away and disappeared into his room.

"So, kid - ," Namjoon spoke up as he walked over to me with a wicked smile.

I shudder a little.

"Um...I...did I do something to you?," I asked. I know they wouldn't hate me; unless Junghyun did something terribly wrong.

The rest of the members laughed.

"Stop acting innocent!," Yoongi shouted at me as he walked over. His fist raises up to punch me, and I close my eyes to feel the pain.

But his fist doesn't reaches my face.

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Jimin and Hoseok holding Yoongi back tightly.

"Not the face!," Jimin ordered at Yoongi who struggled to be free.

"Don't hurt his face or else our reputation will go down!," Hoseok reminded quickly.

Yoongi calmed down. He was set free.

"As the Leader I order you to do everything for us!," Namjoon spoke up loudly.

"Like what?," I asked.

"Everything!," they repeat in chorus.

I gulp hard.

Junghyun, where did you get me stuck into...

The members start leaving the room, and suddenly I blurt out, "Um...Hey!"

They stop and turn to me.

Should I ask them about Junghyun?

"What?," Yoongi muttered, "I'm feeling sleepy, so hurry up! Speak up, nerd!"

"Um...where will I sleep? Um...my room?," I quickly changed my question.

"Your room? Oh yeah. Over there - ," Namjoon speaks and he points out at the door Taehyung went from.

"There?," I repeat.

"Taehyung's been using that room alone. So, you should keep him company!," Hoseok says with a smile.

I smile back. It seems like he's the only one who is friendly towards Junghyun.

"Good luck!," Jimin wishes me with a smirk and walks out the dormitory. Namjoon and Hoseok follows behind. Since Yoongi is too tired, he goes into his room to sleep.

Seokjin walks up to me. He grabs my collar and brings my face close to him.
I stare at him in shock.

"You'll be making dinner tonight. Okay?," Seokjin orders as he looks at me; his piercing glares destroys me.

I nod slightly as his grip around my neck tightens, making me hard to breath.

Seokjin finally lets go of my collar. I gasp for breath. Seokjin smirks at me, then leaves too.