I got out my bed and left my room. I walked into the kitchen and found Seokjin teaching Namjoon to cook food without burning the fry pan.

"Jin! Jin!"

"That's Hyung to you. Oh well, what do you want?"

"I want to eat ddeokbokki!"

"Sorry. We're out of ingredients."

I gritted my teeth. I started whining like a little kid, "I want ddeokbokki! I wan ddeokbokki!"

"I told you - !," Seokjin snapped.

That was when Taehyung entered the kitchen with a groan, "I'll go buy some ddeokbokki."

My eyes lit up bright.

"Spicy or normal?," Taehyung asked as he put on a black cap.

"Spicy!"

"Okay...," Taehyung said and he left holding a gray umbrella.

I smiled happily.

"Well, a score for Taehyung," Seokjin and Namjoon groaned behind me.

Half an hour had passed, and I was still waiting for that ddeokbokki to arrive but it seems like Taehyung has no intention of coming back ( note the sarcasm ).

As I was sitting down on the couch, Jimin plopped down beside me.

I turned to him with a serious look but he just smiled at me. A very mysterious smile.

"I like you!," Jimin said.

"If you think that's gonna get you a score, then you're very wrong!," I muttered.

"I like you!," Jimin said as he moved dangerously close to me. I could feel his warm breaths on my earlobes.

"You - You're scaring me. Go away!," I stuttered. I can't believe I'm stuttering again.

Just then the door bursted open. Taehyung walked in, all drenched because of the rain.
"Junghyun, here...," he said with a weak smile as he handed out the plastic bag to me.

I smiled back as I rushed up to him. "Great!," I said happily as I took the bag.

"That's a relief...," Taehyung murmured and he collapsed into my arms.

I just blinked in shock.

BTS POV

Seokjin and Namjoon laid Taehyung down on the bed and covered him with warm blankets.

Because of running around in the rain to find a shop that still sold ddeokbokki, Taehyung's umbrella flew away from his grasp; and thus, Taehyung had to go around getting all drenched in the rain which resulted in fever.

"Damn. He's really sick...," Seokjin said.

"You are really heartless, you know that," Yoongi snapped at Junghyun and left.

Junghyun kept quiet.

Seokjin frowned. "I'll go get some medicines and towels. Namjoon, help me."

"Sure," Namjoon said and he left the room with Seokjin.

Hoseok just groaned as he sat down beside Taehyung who looked red with fever.

"I - I - I - ," Junghyun stuttered.

Jimin shook his head as a no as he placed his hand on Junghyun's shoulder.

"It's all your fault. Jungkook is better than you; and just so you know, I only accept Jungkook as the member of BTS, not you!," Hoseok informed firmly.

Junghyun stood still in silence. He felt Jimin's grip on his shoulder, tighten up in an attempt to comfort him.

"Jungkook...," Taehyung murmured in his sleep.

Junghyun bit his lower lip. He shrugged Jimin's hand off of him and left in a rush.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I was watching BTS on TV, wishing I could meet him; when suddenly my cell phone buzzed.

I took it out and checked it. It was my brother calling me.

"Hm? What, Junghyun?"

"Jungkook, I want you to come back right now!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that BTS needs you!"

"Huh?"

"And also that....um...I decided to leave BTS."

****

I don't know what to say....