When the bell rang, I decided to go to the toilet. When I entered, I went straight to the sink and washed my hands with cold water. I don't know why I'm washing my hands but it felt good.

Why was Harry ignoring me? Did I do something to him? 

I shut the water off and dried my hands with the paper towel. Just when I heard some one come in. It sounded like Molly because of her high pitched voice and the clacking from her heels.

I ran into one of the stalls and locked myself in there quietly. 

I heard the stall in the other end close and lock. 

That's when I realized not only Molly was in there. I heard a guy's voice. I couldn't make out what they were saying but the voice was pretty familiar.

That when I heard some shuffling and Molly's moans. 

Were they having-

"Oh Harry," Molly moaned.

What the fuck? Harry? Out of all people, Harry?

I heard Harry's groans. It sounded disgusting.

I think I would have thrown up already if I had breakfast this morning. I felt tears in my eyes. 

I opened the stall door and quietly made my way out. I was about to run out of the bathroom but was frozen when I heard the stall they were in open and then came out Molly with her hair a total mess and then came out Harry.

My breath hitched when I saw his white t-shirt was wrinkly and his hair wasn't pushed up anymore. 

The tears started streaming down and I wanted to wipe them away but I couldn't. I was frozen and I couldn't move a muscle.

Harry's eyes widened and there was a huge silence. From the corner of my eyes I saw Molly smirking at this situation. That bitch. I wanted to snap her neck right this second.

I just don't get it. We were developing a quite good friendship and then he wants to ignore me and then come in the girls toilet and fucking shag Molly!

Tell me why I felt something whenever he touched me or even looked at me again? 

And why was I feeling like this now? It's not like we were dating and he cheated on me. I only knew him for a fucking week!

Harry cleared his throat. "Um Meredith," He breathed.

His voice made me melt once again. That made me come back to life. 

I had a disgusted look on my face. 

"I hate you Harry Styles," I muttered while wiping my tears away and running out of the bathroom. I heard his call but I didn't want to talk to him or anyone right now. 

There was no one in the corridor, thank god. I guess second period started already.

I couldn't go in my class looking like this so I decided to go to the back of the school building. There was a huge tree there and I decided to climb it so no one could see me.

When I was on a high branch, I decided to let my tears flow. 

I thought he would change. And plus why shag Molly out of all people. Is she good at it or something?

"What are you doing up there?" I heard a familiar voice. I knew it wasn't Harry's but that's the good thing. I did not want to see his face. 

I looked down to see the last person I expected. 

Zayn.

"What are you doing here?" He repeated. "And have you been crying?" I added while starting to climb up.

When he reached the branch I was on, he sat down next to me. We looked out at the view. 

"Are you going to answer me?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"Why are you here?" I finally spoke. He chuckled.

"I was gonna cut class. History is so fucking boring!" He exclaimed which made me giggle. I wiped the tears away. Thank god I didn't put on makeup today.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" He asked. Should I tell him? He would just get curious and shit. But he wasn't a bad guy. 

"I was in the girls toilet and well.....um.....I heard....." I tried to explain.

"You heard Harry shagging Molly?" He asked questioned.

"How do you know?"

"Harry's my mate. I know him," He answered. "But why did that make you cry? Do you fancy him or something?" 

Is it so obvious?

"No, of course not. I just don't like the idea of him shagging girl to girl." I replied. 

"Why does it bother you?" He questioned. 

What's with all the questions? 

"It doesn't bother me.....much.... I don't know Zayn. I am really confused, can you just drop it?" I faced him. 

He was already looking at me. 

Zayn wasn't really that bad. He was beautiful just like Harry but secretly Harry's a bit better. 

"What weren't you here last week?" He asked randomly. Not this again.

"Did everyone notice?" I groaned from annoyance.

"Not at first but Molly through this whole party and telling everyone you weren't here," He explained.

"She really hates me, doesn't she?" 

"She hates girls who looks better than here," He grinned. I laughed.

Then I realized Zayn's face was only a few inches away. He gave me a small smile and before I knew it, his lips were on mines. 

His lips were soft and smooth. Our lips moved in sync. His hands were on my waist while my left hand was on his shoulder and my right hand was on his cheek. 

He smiled into the kiss and even though it was wrong, I didn't feel like pulling away. 

I didn't feel any butterflies or electricity like when Harry touches me but Harry was the last thing on my mind. 

"What the fuck is this?!" Someone oh-so-familiar yelled. 

We pulled away to look down and see a fuming Harry. His face was red and his jaws were clenched. 

Shit.

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't updated like normally but here it is. It's not long like the chapters before but I'm trying my best. It's pretty hard to update when I have school and homework and thats how my day is spent unless it's the weekend which then I'm busy too. So sorry if you were waiting a bit long. Next chapters will be up soon. Well I hope. Vote and comment what you think so far. Love you!