Flashback (C)

Tonight we all decided to celebrate my 16th birthday today at my house with the entire family and Lauren's.

We're on a break right now so it feels good to be back home with everyone that I love.

Mami has been busy all night preparing food for everyone.

While I'm in my room getting ready when all of a sudden Lauren bursts through my door.

"Happy Birthday Camzi!" She screamed and ran up to me, arms wide open.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tighter than how she does it.

"Thanks." I tried to say while struggling to get some air into my lungs.

"I got this for you." She then separated from me and handed me a paper bag.

"What is it?" I asked her with a huge smile plastered across my face.

"Open it, if I say that ruins the entire purpose of it being a present." She chuckled and pushed me a little.

I opened the bag and in the bottom was a box with a ribbon on it. I untie the ribbon and opened the lid of the box swiftly revealing a bracelet in it.

"I got us friendship bracelets." She the announced and jumped into a pose in front of me.

"Aww, you're so sweet." I smiled in the way that she liked it and put on the jewellery on my wrist.

"I'm glad you like it." She then spoke softly and walked up to me, resting her hands on my waist.

She then closed the gap between us and gave me the sweetest kiss on my lips.

"Thank you." I spoke between the kiss and smiled.

"Anything for you babe." She then whispered.

God, how does this girl manage to make me feel like this.

It's like a swarm of butterflies just couldn't stop themselves from flying all around in my stomach, it feels like home whenever I'm with her, it's that kind of warmth that your bed gives you and you never wanna leave it, it's a real feeling, this is something real.

"Mija!" I heard my mother call me from outside my room.

"Yeah?" I yelled for her to hear me.

"La cena está lista." She then told me.

"Alright, I'll be right there." I told her and returned my attention to the older one in front of me.

"We better go." I smiled at her and swaying the two of us from side to side.

"Nah, that can wait later." She then giggled a little and pulled me closer to her.

"Yeah but they'll probably need the birthday girl downstairs." I chuckled and got out of Lauren's grasp, holding her hand instead.

Our fingers intertwined as we walk out of my room and join the rest of the family downstairs.

"Feliz compleaños Camila." Everyone greeted in a unison.

"Thank you." I smiled brightly.

Lauren then wraps her arms around my waist and walks me in the kitchen while casually giving me small kisses on my neck.

"Keep it down you two." Clara raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

"Sorry." She chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek before letting go and grabbing a plate of food.

We all enjoyed and divulged the food that my mother prepared while catching up on all things we missed out on.

Then the lights turned off.