Flashback (C)

I can't believe it's been almost two years since Lauren and I called it official. Surely it would be a lot better if the whole world knew but we have to also think about our job and the reputation of our group.

Most of the time we get overwhelmed with people freaking out about Lauren and I interacting in public, only because we try to do it as low key as we can to avoid the chaos both online and and public.

Lauren likes to live a very private life especially when it comes to her relationships.

She's protective about the people that she loves and cares about, she doesn't want her private life to be mixed and get caught up with her work and the drama that goes along with it.

At the start, when Lauren and I met during bootcamp in X factor, we clicked almost instantly and gotten extremely close with each other as time goes by.

By the time we reached the halfway point of the live shows, Lauren wanted to take things seriously between us two.

Surely our parents knew what was going on between the two of us even before the fact that we had the pleasure of calling each other girlfriend, but we never actually knew where we stood during those times.

We would get intimate up to a certain point.

When we finally gotten together officially, everyone was on full support of us and our decisions.

Basically, that the became the greatest day of my life.

Since then everything is going smoothly between the two of us, work and everything else.

Today we're busy with our rehearsals for our upcoming shows.

We've been here and there, dancing, singing, annoying each other, everything.

"Alright girls." Sean announced, "that's it for today, well done!" He then added.

"Yeah!" We all cheered in a unison.

"That's a wrap people." Ally jumped up and down, clapping her hands.

"Hey there." Lauren then ran up to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Oh god, I'm so tired." I groaned as I turned around to face Lauren.

She then chuckled and closed the gap between the two of us with a quick kiss.

"Are you still tired?" She then smirked.

"Hmm..." I trailed, "still a little tired." I then smirked at Lauren mischievously.

The older one then started to give me a few more quick kisses and pecks all over my face, lips and neck tickling me a little.

"Okay, I'm not tired anymore." I laughed as she kept on leaving kisses.

"Good." She then smiled brightly. "Let's go then." She then held out her hand for me to take.

Our fingers entwined with one another as I happily skipped beside her.

When we got to our hotel, Lauren decided to stay in my room for a little while.

"Hang on, I'll take a shower." I told her.

"Can I join you?" The older one winked at me.

"No." I threw my jacket at her playfully.

"Please?" She then pouted her lips.

Oh god she looks so adorable.

"You can take a shower later." I chuckled and left her in the room.

I took my time to cleanse off the sweat from my body to feel a little more comfortable later.

When I finished, I found Lauren asleep on the bed with a book in her hand.

I let out a small laugh and then climbed in bed with her.

I stared at her face, peacefully sleeping as I slowly brush off some of her stray hair to stop it from blocking her beautifully structured face.

She then moved and groaned a little.

"Good you're here." She then said one eye opened and wrapped her arm around me.

"Just go take your nap." I kissed the tip of her nose.

"No, no." She then got up and shuffled to sit up, leaning on the head of the bed.

"It looks like you're the one who's tired." I cuddled up closer to her and played with her fingers.

"I'm not tired now." She pulled me in closer.

"Whatever." I scrunched up my nose and looked up to meet her eyes.

"I'm not." Lauren chuckled, "I promise." She then placed a kiss on my lips.

Her phone then started ringing on the bedside table.

"I gotta take this." She said, "I'll be back." She gave me another kiss before leaving the room.

I stayed in my room and waited for her to come back.

I went back to read the book that I was reading before rehearsals before I fell asleep.

From what it looked like when I woke up after the nap that I took, I fell asleep for quite a long time.

I got up and out of bed to look around to see if Lauren came back in the room but she didn't.

I got dressed and fixed myself up before I got out of the room to go to her own hotel room.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer the door.

"Hey, you didn't come back." I told her once she opened the door, "are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, come in." She shrugged her shoulders and let me in the room.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her again when she closed the door.

She didn't say anything and just walked in the room without looking into my eyes.

"Lauren?" I pressed on and tried to meet her eyes.

"I can't do this anymore Camila." She then breathed.

"What?" I asked her confused, "what do you mean?"

"Us." She stated simply, "I can't do this anymore." She finally looked at me, "I'm done, we're done."

Did she just break up with me?

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry but we're done." She sighed.

I felt my whole world just crash right before my eyes.

It hurts.

Really hurts.

"Why?" I pressed on as my voice cracks and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"I just can't Camila." She said and avoided my eyes. "I think you should leave." She then added.

"Lauren please..." I practically pleaded.

"We're done Camila." She took a deep breath.

I didn't know what to say anymore and just looked at her for one last time before I left her room without her even trying to stop me or gave me one last glance before I left.

She didn't even give me a reason.

We're just done.

My Safe Haven || camrenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें