Lost Memory

I woke up to another pounding pain in my head. I'm used to it but this time, this is a lot worse than the ones I usually get.

I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer vision of my surroundings and ran my fingers through my tangled hair.

When I looked around I know instantly that I wasn't in my own hotel room.

I looked around to see who's meant to be in here but I didn't find anyone.

I pulled out my feet from the duvet that covered my body when I realised who's hotel room I am in.

This is Camila's room and I am wearing her shirt.

How did I get here?

How can I not remember anything from last night?

I got out of bed to see if the younger girl was around but I didn't find her. I went straight to the bathroom to get washed up and when I got out of the room once again, there I saw where the young girl was.

She's still fast asleep on the floor.

She slept on the floor the entire night.

"Camz?" I walked up to the sleeping figure on the side of the bed. "Camila?" I gently poked the duvet but still no response. "Camz?" I raised my voice a little this time.

"What?" She groaned and pulled the duvet over her face.

"Camz, sleep on the bed instead." I gently shook her awake.

"I don't want to." She mumbled on her pillow.

Wow, she really is hard to wake up in the morning.

"Camz please." I rolled my eyes and continued on shaking her.

"You're awake?" She peaked out of the duvet with one eye open and looked at me, her voice still raspy and hair still in a mess.

"Come on, let's get breakfast together." I invited her and stood up to give her space to move.

She stretched out her limbs and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand before getting up and chucking the duvet and pillows she used on the bed and going to the bathroom to get washed.

Meanwhile I looked around in my bag for aspirin to somehow get rid of this headache.

"In my purse." She said when she walked in on me rummaging through my bag.

"Thanks." I smiled and grabbed her bag to get the medicine.

I took the pill and drank it straight away.

"Let's go?" I asked her with a big smile.

She didn't say anything and just walked out of the room, leaving me behind.

"Hey Mila!" Dinah greeted from the hallway, the Polynesian girl somehow managed to get up around the same time as us.

I walked up to them and joined them on their walk.

"How's the head Jauregui?" Dinah looked back at me with an eyebrow up.

Looks like someone's not impressed about whatever I did last night.