"I'm sorry Cara, I can't entertain you right now. My wife's kinda mad at me and I need to make it up to her." she nodded her head and wished me luck. "Make yourself comfortable." I don't have to remind her that because she'd still gonna do it without me telling her but I'm a good host so bye. I walked upstairs and took a deep breath before opening the door. I saw my wife in her cocoon of blanket. I carefully placed the tray on our bedside table and slowly drag the blanket away from her. She faced the opposite side without acknowledging me.

"Camz, I'm sorry."

"I thought you really left me." she murmured enough for me to hear.

"Why would I do that?" no response. I sat beside her and turned her body towards me so that we're facing each other. "Camz?" she hugged my waist in response.

"I'm sorry for overreacting Lo. I always tend to do that but you're always the one who is making an effort to make things okay."

I smiled and completely lay down beside her. "I'm just complying to my promise babe."

She lifted her head and looked me in the eye. "What promise?"

I pecked her lips before answering. "That I'll treat you as my queen. And I love you so much and I think that's enough reason for me to do what I do."

|-------------》《-------------|

"What do you need?!" the girl answered her phone with a sass.
"Don't sass at me. I'm just here to remind you that Camila's babies are arriving soon. You know the plan. Take one of her babies and give it to me."

"Please. We don't need to do this. I can't do--"

"Yes you can! You know very well what I've been through when Lauren broke up with me."

"That wasn't her fault! It's your fault!"

"Just do what I want you to do! Or else, you're not going to see your girlfriend again."

"She's not my girlfriend!" It's true. They're not together eventhough they both like each other but she just said that hoping that she will leave her alone.

"Then there's no problem if I kill her."

"You're crazy!"

"I know. I know you don't want something bad to happen to your soon-to-be-girlfriend, so make sure to stay close to Camila and Lauren and continue updating me."

The girl sighed and rolled her eyes. She don't have a choice but to obey her. She knew very well that the crazy girl's not kidding at this one. "Fine. Just don't ever, ever drag her into this."

"Sure." the girl ended the call and started to walk back inside her friends' home. She don't know what to do. She don't want to kidnap one of Camila and Lauren's babies but she don't want something bad to happen to the girl that she likes. She groaned and can't help but blame herself for agreeing with her in the first place.

"Ow!" she and Ally said in unison.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you for ages." the shorter girl asked while rubbing her forehead that bumped to the taller girl.

"Miss me?" the taller girl joked which Ally returned with a playful glare. "My mom called me so I went outside to answer it."

"Oh. Okay. Are you still coming to the bar?"

"Of course. My girl's going and I need to make sure that no one is going to make a move on her." the taller girl stated with a smile.

"That girl's lucky. But I'm sure she's not going to entertain anyone but you."

"I hope so." she replied before placing her arm to the shorter girl's shoulders.

|-------------》《-------------|

Camila's POV

"If you need anything, just call me and I'll be here in an instant."

I rolled my eyes at Lauren's bestfriend. Yeah, she's sweet and thoughtful but she's repeating her words for about 20 times now. The other girls already left earlier and she and Ally's the last one in here. "For the nth time Cara, we will do that but for now, I need you to do something for me."

"And that is?"

"Leave us. Now."

Cara placed her hand on her chest and acted hurt. "Ouch."

Lauren laughed beside me and nudged Cara. "Just do what my wife told you. And besides, Ally's waiting for you." Lauren pointed Cara's car where Ally's waiting.

"Okay fine. I'm just really excited that I'm going to be an aunt soon."

"We know that and we can't thank you enough for all your help." I said giving her a genuine smile.

"Just give me one of your babies."

I playfully punched her and Lauren glared at her. You see, my wife don't like jokes involving our babies most especially jokes like what Cara said. Cara lifted her hands in defense. "I'm just kidding folks."

"Just go Cara. I want to be alone with my wife now." I admitted giving Lauren a suggestive smile.

"Ooh. You should have told me earlier."

"Do you..do you want something to eat Cara?" I rolled my eyes at Lauren. She's avoiding me whenever I want something to happen between us. She's afraid to touch me now that I'm nearing my 9th month. The last time she touched me was the time when we renewed our vows and that was last month.

"No. I'm still full Lauren. I had an amazing dinner with all of you guys by the way so thank you again." we heard Ally honk Cara's car and I internally dance because there's no way for Lauren to avoid me now. "I gotta go now. Ally's waiting for too long now. Bye!"

"Cara wait!" Lauren tried to hold Cara back but the latter already jogged her way to her car and drove away from here.

I pulled Lauren inside our house and locked the door. I trapped her quickly and gave her the look.

"Uhm...I...I...still have work to do..Yeah..I need to..finish something.." she tried to walk past me but I slammed her back.

"You're going nowhere Lauren. And the only thing you need to finish now" I tiptoed a bit, which is a struggle, so that I can whisper to her ear. "is me." I know I got her by my gesture and she's just being stupid.

"Ca..Camz I don't think--" I didn't let her finish her sentence. I attacked her lips until she finally gave up. I can't help but smirk. That's my girl.

A/n

I'm sorry for rushing things but I really feel that I need to end this story soon. I have a question though. Should I put a smut to this story or nah?

P.S. I'm planning to put a smut next chapter before ending this book because personally, a book, MOST ESPECIALLY Camren book, is incomplete without a smut. Lol. Don't hate me. That's just my opinion. But I have a serious problem though. I genuinely don't know how to write one. If you're willing to help me, please pm me. Thank you very much. But the smut still depends whether you want one or not. You're still the boss of this book.