Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Steph pov

“Lets get this party  started!!” Jack yelled as  all of  All Time  Low entered the  bus.

I had gotten there earlier with Clare, Amanda and  Sarah.    Since the whole  break up with Vic thing. Clare and  Sarah have been extremely  nice to me and hadn't  left my side. Which was getting annoying. I felt like a sick  patient, they wouldn't  let me do anything.  I had avoided Alex and Vic since last night. Or at least tired to. Vic had come up to me and  wanted to talk earlier today. He had apologized for that he said and i guess we were on good terms now. Still, I felt like shit and no one gave me a moment to myself to cope.

Upon entering the  bus Jack came first  holding up two  giant  bottles  of  Jack Daniels while  Rian and  Alex carried  cases of  beer and  some of bottles  of  liquor. Tonight was about to get  crazy. 

“Alex!” Clare squealed annoyingly  from beside me and ran over  giving him a big  hug. He  smiled at her nervously  because she almost knocked the bottles from his hand but his eyes landed on me making my stomach twist.

Tonight was defiantly going to  get crazy.

Shots, shots, shots, shots, shot!  Everyone cheered. The  music was blasting and the  bus was  filled with strobe lights, black lights, empty  beers cans and  chips everywhere.

“To the birthday boy!” Alex yelled raising his shot glass. We all raised our  glasses and hollered before taking down the burning liquid. Which wasn’t so bad at this point.  I really wasn’t sure how much I had but when the liquor that  made  you once wince while swallowing now  tasted like water, you knew you were about to get crazy.

“Zack needs a  blow job!” I yelled.  Alex who was  beside me  fell to the floor laughing.

“Yes!! He does!” Jack  got on his knees in front of zack laughing hysterically.

“Go away!” zack pushed him but fell over due to the alcohol he had consumed. The whole buss was in a  fit of laughter of the pile of boys on the floor.

Zack pulled himself up and sat on the chair trying to catch his breath, while mike and  Tony helped up Alex and Jack.

Amanda and rian were snuggled together nicely on the couch. Sarah was with Jaime, and Vic as  on my other side.  Great, I was  sandwiched between them both now.

“Well where's this  blow job?” Jack laughed when he tried to ask me seriously.

I rolled my eyes.

“the shot, you turd.” I said smiling to myself as  I poured the liquid into the shot glass and  sprayed whipped cream on top.

“Okay, Put your hands behind your back and  take the glass in your mouth. Just get it all in there”  

Everyone had their cameras out Zack laughed shaking his head but did as I told.

"On the count of three, tilt your head back and take it"  

“Ready? One… two…three”

Zack leaned forward taking the glass in his mouth and  tipping his head back to swallow it.

He  jumped up taking the glass in his hands and raising it in the air as we all cheered.

“Now I need a kiss!”  he pulled me  in knowing he had whipped cream all over his face. Not actually kissing me.

“Noo Zack!!”  my voice was muffled  as he  wiped his face all over mine  leaving whipped cream behind. I pushed him away laughing.

“Zack! I cant have whipped cream!” everyone was laughing as I tried to wipe it away,

Within seconds  Jack took off his shirt and sprayed whipped cream all over his body. I hadn’t even noticed some of the other merch girls were on the bus until he was standing there  letting them lick the stuff off as Alex , jaime mike and tony laughed.

“Im lactose” I turned to  zack who was now staggering over to find me a towel.

“I have an idea!” Vic said  from behind me. He spun me around and planted a kiss right smack on my lips.

I felt like the world stopped, and it did.  It literally did, the music stopped and everyone seemed to  suddenly get quiet.

Vic  pulled away  licking his lips. My  mouth was open and  I felt my cheeks start to heat up. Im so glad its dark in here.

He smiled at me looking like he accomplished what he wanted to do.  What did he just do? this talk we had earlier,it wasnt an invitation to get back together. Shit.......But then again, we arent together so theres no wrong  here.

Soon finding a smile spread across my face,  I started to lean in a bit.

“Want a  room” a venomous voice shot through our bubble. Reality came back in and  my  eyes  moved around the room to each of our friends. Amanda looked ecstatic  Rain looked please.  Pierce the veil all looked like they wanted to high five their bro .  Jack was  dipping his finger  in the whipped  cream that  was  on his chest and  licking it off his finger as if he were a  kid stuck in a trance watching a show.

Sarah was  beside  a few merch girls looking at us with big  eyes ready to fan girl, Clare was looking at Alex  ready to jump him and Alex just stared at me. Looking  furious.  His knuckles were white as he  clenched the bottle of jacks.  His chest rising and falling as his  face turned a deeper red.

Why was he even getting mad still?

Zack walked up slowly  handing me a  damp towel. Breaking some of the tension.  Glad to have an escape, I snatched it from his hand and ran to the bathroom, locking myself in there.

I placed my hands  on either side of the sink taking deep breaths. I wasn’t sure  if I wanted to barf or  pass out. What had just happened? Vic kissed me, vic Fuentes  frigging kissed me in front of everyone. Like okay, we were dating and kissed before but I swear he was mad at me, I swear we had broken up or something. Alex saw. Alex is mad, Alex is… omg im going to be…

Yeah I barfed.

A bit after I had finished doing what  my body was doing and cleaning up, I felt a bit better. Extremely tired but not so much sick.

There was a knock at the door. 

"ill be out in a minute” I yelled, not even caring who it was. I heard  a. muffled voice.