Bullshit

Steph pov

"Steph!! Come play with us!" Jaime called.

"No its alright, I have stuff to do!" I called back. The guys were sitting under a tent playing cards and having a few to drink on their day off. It wasn't my day off. The girls and I were stuck loading the trucks and sorting the boxes, getting them ready for tomorrows show.

"No you don't!" Mike yelled. I was done after this one box I was holding but I really wasn't into playing cards today. Plus Alex was there, I was kind of pissed at him.

"Yeah, Amanda is coming to play. So your obviously done working"

"ugh!" I said out loud and walked up the ramp to the truck. I dropped the box and marched my way over to the guys.

"There she is!" Jaime smiled. He reached in the cooler and handed me a beer.

"Pull up a chair and stop being so prissy" Alex smirked. Straight away I could tell he had a few already, they all did actually.

"What are we playing?" sitting down and cracking open my beer.

"poker" Alex smirked. I scowled at him. Why was he even talking to me right now?

"Fair enough, I have 5 bucks" I threw it down in the circle by our feet. Everyone put their bid in as well.

Amanda joined in not too long after. After a few rounds, a bunch of beer and Alex and myself beating everyone.

"guys im broke" Jaime folded.

"Me too"

"yeah" the guys all gave up. Making Alex and I look at each other to see if the other was going to fold.

"Straight" he smiled placing his hand down

"hmm" I tapping my finger on the side of my cards looking up at him.

"good hand" he smiled proudly thinking he had this.

"But, not good enough." I placed my cards down "A royal flush" I said in a british accent.

"What?!" he yelled. I laughed taking all the cash.

"Looks like Amanda and I are going shopping" I winked over to her.

"Lets play something else" Alex whined.

"fine, lets play bullshit" I smirked at him, he raised an eye brow at the tone of my voice looking over at me.

"Strip ?" jack said with interest. I smiled and nodded. The guys seem to have been more in to this.

So here we were. Outside of the tour buses stripping down.

The rules to bull shit is, the deck is dealt fully to everyone and one person starts. They place a card face down and the next person has to play higher. They can either lie or put down the actual card they called. At anytime someone can call bullshit and they then have to check. If the bullshit was wrong that player then has to pick up that pile and it was bullshit, the other player who lied has to pick it up. The winner is whoever runs out of cards.

Now lucky for me, I was good at telling who was lying. I knew these boys and I knew how to tell if someone was bullshit. Except for Alex. I couldn't read him at all today. He had changed.

"bullshit"

"Wha? What noo!" Jack cried. I didn't even have to check to know I was right.

"Alright, loose the shirt" I laughed.

He smirked "Want to see my sexy chest now? You don't have to.."

"Jack, shut up" Zack laughed.

Jack shrugged and took off his shirt. He then picked up the pile and we continued.