At the end of the day You can tell me I'm wrong

Alex pov

"Would you actually sit there for 42 hours and watch a sloth have sex?" I asked my best friend, who had brought to every ones attention how sloths have sex.

"Yes! Do you know how great of a boner that would be? I mean, its like watching a very slow porno."

Sometimes I dont even get how i know him?. Or where his mind is half the time?. The other two guys were laughing.

"You could finish and then come back for more and it's still going"

I had to stop for a moment to take in what he was saying, then bursted out laughing just as we entered the stage.

Jack and I were laughing up until we both bumped into Zack who had stopped in front of us along with Rian.

That's when I noticed the place was intensely quiet.

Looking over in the direction everyone else was looking in. I smirked seeing Steph and Vic. More so because Vic looked pissed off beyond belief.

I was pleased with myself early for making him mad but for him to still be mad and for them to be in a fight was like watching your favorite t.v show.

"I was with Amanda for you information. Not with him. If you really must know, then yeah i was miserable but at least i was trying to make us work. But now i see no point in trying, maybe we should break up. Im tired of you being so jealous and causing fights over it. " Steph yelled back at him.

"Maybe i wouldn't be so jealous if my girlfriend didn't go sleeping around behind my back! Your so impossible! Do you love anything? .I dont think you even know how to."

This took me by surprise. I had no idea he knew about us sleeping together. I doubt Steph told him by the look on her face. But it was uncalled for when he told her she couldn't love. I wanted to go punch him out. Especially since she was now crying. 

It was silent, everyone had froze. I felt Jacks hand on my arm pulling me back as I tried to itch closer.

Stephs sobs were the only noise in the whole building.

"We are over Fuentes" she cried out before running.

My heart broke for her and I pushed past the guys to block her. i  just wanted to hug her.

"Steph.."

"Get the fuck out of my way!" she yelled and pushed at my chest as I tired to pull her in. But she got by and I watched as she ran out the doors.

I felt bad, no terrible. Just like complete shit for how I treated her, the ignoring and how I yelled at her earlier today. So I was mad at her, I was jealous but she didn't deserve that.

Though I wasn't expecting her and Vic to break up, but after that  he deserved it.

"How dare you yell at her like that!" I yelled at Vic, coming closer.

"If you have a problem with me, I prefer you to come to me and not take it out on her.!" Vic wouldn't look up from his feet.

"After you left the field . I told her to go after you. Do you think we would of done it?"

"Well you've done it behind my back before. Im not stupid Alex. listen, I'm not in the mood to argue right now."

He looked up at me and it was the first time I saw him tear up.

"I hope your happy, we're over."

With that Vic turned and walked away.

The guys in his band tired to talk to him but he shrugged them off.

***

Hope your happy, we're over..

His last words to me floated around my head all through sound check  and up until now. where I sat on the couch in the back of the venue waiting to go on.

Happy? was I happy. I mean sure I'm happy their over. But I didn't really want me to be the reason. I just wanted her to feel what I went thorough when she wouldn't date me. When she wouldnt  love me back. But instead I think I just made a mess of things.

Pierce the veil finished their set and came walking back. Vic walked straight down the hall and out the back. Nodding to the guys, I left to find him.

"Vic! vic wait"

I called as I chased after him.

"Vic listen, I'm sorry for what happened. Honestly I'm not happy it happened. I never meant to come In between you two. it's why I was avoiding her."

"Alex, it's okay. I over reacted. You both were trying to avoid each other .But deep down I guess I just knew this was coming. She really didn't feel the same way I did and I just wanted to hold on to her until she realized it herself. I suppose it's selfish in a way"

It was so sad listening to my close friend talk about his love for her. I knew exactly how he felt too.

"No, no its not. I bet if you go apologize to her, things will be better. Cause honestly she does like you, a lot. Steph just takes awhile to open up and show her feelings. It's just hard for her."

"You think?"

"Dude, I know so"

 He smiled and we did our old hand shake.  It was  great to have him back, and to not  fight anymore.

"So see you at  Zacks party  tomorrow night?"

"Wouldnt miss it"  We both said our goodbyes and he left to go shower, where i now had to go on stage and preform.