Guilt with your morning coffee?

Steph pov.

Shit shit shit shit what the heck just happened! I just slept with Alex. What the fuck!

I was walking in what ever direction I could just to avoid Vic and Alex. My mind was going over what just happened and how we almost got caught , TWICE!

Ugh, how am I going to explain this one? I mean Alex was giving me shit and then I got mad and one thing led to another. I hated him so much! Why does he have to be so cute. Why am I still attracted to such a jack ass!

I wasn't paying attention to where I was headed until my body clashed with another and I was sent hurdling to the floor.

"Hey! Watch where... Steph!"

I know that voice.

"Amanda?" I sat up and rubbed my head looking at my best friend who was also on the floor rubbing hers. In a time frame of 2 seconds we burst out laughing, causing the people who were around to stare at us like we were crazy.

Okay we are crazy.

We both helped one another up and hugged.

"Bitch, why aren't you watching where your going?" she playfully hit my in the arm.

"Your head is hard as a rock"

"mine? I think I have a lump from your hollow hole of a head"

I was honestly happy to see her, I needed to tell her. I needed to share this load of crap.

"Babe?"

"huh?" I snapped out of it and looked at my best friend.

"I said something to you and your just standing there like a zombie. What happened?"

"I have to tell you someone " I started. I looked around to see if the coast was clear.

"Clearly ." Amanda rolled her eyes. I took her arm and dragged her over to one of the trucks parked .

"So I was in our bus and Jamie came in to speak with Sarah and then Al.."

"Hey your boyfriend is coming " she cut me off.

"Who Alex? ". The minute I said his name we both stopped and looked at each other.

Obviously Alex wasn't my boyfriend. I dont know why I even said that.

"Alex? Steph what..."

"Hello ladies " Vic came beside me and greeted us both.

"Vic!" I squealed and hugged me.

Not making this awkward at all. Nope

He laughed "well someone's finally happy to see me"

"I'm always happy to see you" I let go and gave his a peck on the lips.

My gut was just twisting inside my stomach.

"Well I'll leave you two alone. Rian and I are going to lunch soon "

Amanda walked away so fast I couldn't even question this so called "lunch thing". Since it was still  morning.

I slowly turned back around to face Vic. It was honestly the hardest thing to do. Looking my boyfriend is the eye right after I had sex. My head was going to explode.

"So Jaime and Sarah ?" He started off.

Great he was defiantly going to ease into this .

"Yeah I know right. Though, I saw It coming"

We started to make our way to where the tour buses were parked.