Mayday Situation overload

Steph pov

My  head was aching  and  I fought to keep my eyes  closed, in hopes to go back to sleep but my stomach was  telling me  other wise. It was growling, and  loudly.

Groaning  I pulled off the sheets and  sat up.

This wasn’t my bed?  Why is my shirt  inside out?.. 

Then it hit me,  the familiar smell of him  lingered. I was in Alex's bunk and we had  sex. Slowly the memory of last night flooded my brain, making  my stomach drop.  I had to  get out.

I listened quietly for any  sound of life in the front of the bus,  nothing.

So I gathered my clothes and  slipped them on, tip toeing to the front of the bus and grabbing my shoes.

“Your loosing your touch”   I could feel the twist in my stomach. I hated being caught.

“My Touch ?” Acting stupid as I turned back around to find Alex standing with his hands on his hips.  All he had on was a  pair of long short and  his hair was wet like he had just come out of the shower. Boy was  he so sexy right now. NO Sop it!

“Of sneaking out the front door”  there was an odd touch of sadness in his voice making me  feel guilty.  I had always done that, it was rare when I allowed myself to stick around the next morning  and wait for him to wake up. He  loved it, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t ever allow myself to like it. I couldn’t ever allow myself to be with him and it hurt me more than anything.

“Im sorry”  I mumbled  trying to look everywhere else but at his half naked body. He was driving me crazy.

“At least stay for breakfast?” He pleaded.

“Alex I…”  my stomach decided now was the perfect time to let out a  growl making Alex laugh and  my face to burn up in embarrassment.

“Fine”   I said  dropping my  shoes down and  tossing my jacket on the  couch.

He smiled brightly and  went  straight to the kitchen.

“Something smells  great!”  jack came  out of the back , he was still in his clothes from yesterday. How  can I tell?  Cause there was a barf stain on the front.

“Eww  jack go  change please, there's  barf chunks on you”  squinting up my face. He  looked  down and  looked disgusted as well.

“Fine but leave me some  food” he said before  turning around and re entering the bunk area.

Alex was laughing making me turn back around giving him a confused look.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Cause  of how motherly you are to him. Even last night”

“So you find it funny?” still not getting the joke.

“Yeah I do. You always were, even before”

I smiled thinking back.

“Yeah well, you know how immature he is. I don’t see you helping him in day to day tasks”

“Whoa, im his best friend. I accept him for who he is” 

“yeah until he winds  up in jail for mooning a cop”

“That was once and  I bailed him out”

“Bull!, you ended up right there with him. I had to bail you guys out”

Jack came  out from the back all clean with his hair  wet.

“You  two are like a married couple, did I ever say tell you that?”