"All for One"

After sometime, Manik was still sitting on the floor with his legs spread in front and Nandini was lying keeping her head in his lap. Both didn't said a word to each other since the time Manik entered her room.

Their silence was giving each other the peace which they were looking for. He kept on patting her head gently and soon she was asleep. Manik let her sleep in the same position as he didn't wanted to disturb her sleep. 

Same was the case with Navya Cabir and Abhi Mukti. Cabir had a tough time handling Navya and was still silently crying. 

Abhi was also silent and they both had settled themselves on the hammock in the balcony.

After a long silence, Mukti decided to initiate the talk. She held his hand in hers and said,"Abhi I know it's a tough time but we have to face it right. I know her condition is critical but there is still hope, though a little only but there is a hope. And until there is a hope we will fight. We all will fight. And Nandini, she will definitely come out through this bad phase with bright colors. Trust me."

Abhi looked at her and kept staring her for a while. A slight smile appeared on his face which instantly reflected on Mukti's face too.

"Thanks." Abhi whispered still staring at her.

Mukti smiled even more widely and placed her hand on their hands and replied, "Anytime."

Mukti took her hands back and both were again silent. Abhi were in deep thoughts when something clicked his mind.

"Mukti, it's been two months since you are here and Manik still doesn't knows the real reason behind you leaving Bangalore and shifting here. Don't you think Manik should be aware about this?" He asked her in a low voice which startled her.  She looked up to him but soon averted her gaze.

"He should know, but not right now. This is not the correct time. Already he is tensed with Nandini and I can't add into it. Once she's fine, I'll definitely tell him." She said and looked at Abhi after finishing her words.

Abbi looked at her and after thinking for a while, nodded his head in approval knowing that this is tough time for Manik.

"I think we should go there and see them. Navya was out of control that time." Mukti said.

"Ya..we should." Abhi replied and both came back to Nandini's flat.

***********

Mukti very quietly opened Nandini's room door but Manik sensed it and looked towards the door. Mukti saw both of them and smiled seeing him. Manik was about to get up but Mukti gestured him to stop and closed the door back.

After a while when he realized that Nandini is in deep sleep, he picked her up and made her lie on the bed. He himself laid down in half lying position beside her and soon he too was asleep.

Mukti and Abhi then moved to Navya's room. Cabir by now managed to calm down her but she was still upset and quiet.

They both entered her room and seeing them Cabir stood up to let Mukti sit beside Navya.

"Navya, this is not a time to fall weak. We have to be strong. Nothing. Nothing at all will happen to her. She is our Nandini and we love her. We will arrange the best treatment for her. She is not alone ok. We all are there to take care of her and we need to proof this by being happy and keeping her happy as well. And you know that you matter a lot to Nandini. If you will be upset, she too will be sad and right now it's the worst thing to her. Everything will be alright, ok." Mukti made her understand and Navya understood her point.

Mukti room her in a hug and Cabir was relaxed seeing g her better. Abhi and Cabir smiled at each other and side hugged.

Mukti and Navya broke the hug and all four exchanged looks. Cabir's mind was diverted towards something and soon a idea clicked to him.