Neglecting the truth

Happy Republic Day to all lovely people.

Since it must be a off for all most everyone out there, thought to post another update for you all.

And now when you are getting this really fast update , please do comment sincerely.

I have sprained my Right hand's wrist and it's from two weeks, yet I am posting this, so please be courteous enough to comment.(See media box. My right hand looks like this these days.)

PANI ff is also started. Chapter 1 is posted. Working on second . Please do read it and comment on it. TIED BY DESTINY - PANI FF is the tittle please do have a look.

...................................................

Manik was sitting in the balcony admiring the stars and fiddling with his cellphone wearing his ever shining and beautiful smile. His 5 minutes ago phone conversation with Nandini was ecohing is his mind again and again.

These two months brought them really close to each other. The two who never acknowledged the other apart from their professional term , were now best friends. How much he loved to be with her. The girl , Nandini , he knew , and the girl , Nandini was now , were completely opposite.

The ever so rude and arrogant Nandini was now a bubbly , chirrpy , happy girl. The promise which Manik made to himself for bringing her smile back , he made sure that he fulfills it and was very much successful in that.

He smiled recalling how kiddish she behaves at times. Yes , Nandini Murthy , The technical head of her team , would actually behave like a kid in front of Manik. He always admired her , adored her , loved the tantrums she showed to him and only to him. She loved being pampered and he always happily gave in to pamper her.

He always loved the fact about her that she changes her personality according to the need of the hour. Whenever in office , she was a strict professional even with Manik and Cabir. But on personal terms , she was completely different.

But still , they were only best friends. After the dinner night , the equation between the four of them , changed completely.

Where Manik and Nandini found their best friends in each other , Cabir ana Navya were still the same. He would always try to impress her and she although on getting impressed with him and having a soft corner for him in her heart , never showed it in front of him but he always knew what she felt for him.

For Nandini , Cabir was nothing less than a brother and same was Manik's feeling towards Navya. Life changed for them , specially for Manik and Nandini.

Abhimanyu was now a senoir doctor in the city's renowed hospital. He lived in the same building where Nandini lives but in a different flat. His friendship with Manik and Cabir daily attained a new level. The boys gang was ready to die for. In these two months , Cabir and Manik found their another brother cum friend in Abhimanyu who would always be on his toes to be for them.

On recevieing alot of pleadings from Nandini , Cabir , Manik and Abhi ; Navya submitted a transfer application in her company so that she would stay with them. And she would soon shift with Nandini and join the company in this city.
.................................

Manik was so much engrossed in his thoughts that he didnt even noticed when Cabir came and stood in front of him , taking the support of the railing , hands folded across his chest. He noticed the peace on his face , the smile , which he always missed to see after that scary night. The night that snachted his peace , his heartful smile , his shining eyes. The night that changed Manik ; into a bit of good and into a lot of worse.