Agony of Love

The Night which was supposed to shrug off all the differences between the two lost souls actually drifted them more apart.

Both were hurt and sad. One was hurt to witness the complete opposite side of the other's personality , whereas other was upset to portray this.

When things were seeming to be fine and getting set in places , they felt apart and everything turned complicated.

The distance which was supposed to end for ever , was now increased , causing the two to suffer without being at the fault.

********

Nandini woke up the next day with a  heavy head and swollen eyes. 

Navya went to one of her cousin's place for night stay so didn't knew about the tiff between the both and Rishab was at Abhi's place.

No one had even the slightest idea about the wrangling between the two and neither they spoke about it.

The whole day passed away and no one tried to contact the other. Nandini tried her best to call Manik but could not gather much courage to even call him , knowing it was her fault.

*************

NEXT MORNING .. MONDAY ..

Manik reached office and started off with his work. Vaibhav called him and asked him to take a review of the new trainees.  He moved towards the conference room where all the trainees were present.

Around half an hour passed and he made an exit from the room. While returning to his desk , he spotted Nandini talking to a colleague and was shocked to see her in office .

Apparently she was supposed to take rest for one week more as her wounds were still not completely healed.

He in anger moved towards her but instantly stopped as he recalled her words . His heart was filled with grief once again as he recalled whatever she said to him on that night.

The feeling of grief and hurt was once again superseded by anger and ignoring her completely , he moved ahead.

A strong stab was felt on her heart seeing him like this but she managed to control her emotions and went back to start her work.

Soon Cabir also arrived and was surprised to find Nandini present in office .

"Nandini , what the hell are you doing here ? Aren't you suppose to rest for one more week. " Cabir snapped at her the moment he reached her desk.

"Relax Cabir , I am fine. And it's a long time I am being at home. Now I can't rest anymore." Nandini tried to pacify him but he knew it was not good for her.

He went towards Manik who was engrossed in his work.

"Manik , what is wrong with you ? You know Nandini is still not fine and you didn't said anything to her for resuming her work ?" Cabir asked him.

Hearing her name , he was again disturbed.

"We cannot rule anyone's life Cabir , people have full right to do what they wish to. If she is ok with resuming the office then who are we stop , right ?" Manik said in a calm tone , looking straight on his computer screen which was a shock of life for Cabir.

He never expected this kind of answer from him in the matter that relates to Nandini.

His changed behaviour was a matter of concern for him since he was unaware of the actual truth.