New YOU.. New ME.. New "US"

2 MONTHS LATER....

"Manikkkk.....!!! you moron , idiot , stupid , duffer... aisa koi karta hai kya..?" She shouted on him , throwing all the cushions on him one by one.

"arre yaar.. please na.. sorry.. but ab to kar diya.. please ab help kar do." he said catching the cushion in air which was coming towards him.

"Aahhh..." she screamed in frustration bringing her closed fists at the sides of her face and eyes tightly closed.

"seriously manik ; time dekha hai tumne.?" she again shouted on him in irritation.

"its almost 2.30.. " he said checking his wrist watch and replied making an innocent face.

"yes ; 2.30.. and FYI agar tum bhool gaye ho to ye 2.30 din ke nahi raat ke hain." she continued her roaring.

HALF AN HOUR AGO - AT AROUND 2.00 AM

nandini was talking to navya over phone as it was Navya's birthday. The best friends were so engrossed in their chit chat that they didnt noticed the time. Suddenly Nandini heard some weird sounds. She disconnected the call and went towards the balcony of the bedroom to check on the sound, but there was nothing to be found. Sound did not stop so she went towards the living room and slowly started walking towards the balcony. She was scared and forgot to switch on the lights. As soon as she approached the balcony, she witnessed the balcony door open which did nothing but to make the breath stuck in her throat. She somehow moved more forward, and the sight in front was enough to dry her bloods in her veins. She saw someone standing in the balcony and trying to enter the living area. Due to dark , she could not see the face.

Gathering some courage she picked up an artefact that was kept near the door. Before she could do anything or sense anything , there was a sudden flash of light due to which the artefact fell down and her vision also got blocked. She was about to shout when the person covered her mouth.

"shhh..!! chillao mat.. its me .. Manik.." And she opened her tightly shut eyes to look at his face in the flashlight of the cell. Her big doe eyes became more bigger after seeing his face and she creased her brows.

"relax.. main hoon.." he said calming her down and removing his hand.

"kyun ho..?" she said as soon as she caught her breath.

"hain..?" manik looked at her in confusion

meanwhile she switched on the lights , "Manik.. have you gone mad..? like really mad..? all crazy..? tu kar kya rahe ho itni raat mein yaha..? aur tum .... tum andar kaise aaye..? " she asked him in surprise and shock.

"wo main.. haan.. wo actually pipe se.. you see jo pipe fix hain over there , beside every balcony , with that. And you know it's quite easy.. I thought I won't be able to but see i am here. I did it." He exclaimed his happiness of being successful enough to climb a pipe.

Nandini stood there all confused. She could not understand what was happening. Narrowing her eyes with a frown on her forehead and her mouth shaped in a big O ; she tried to figure out what was he actually talking about.

"what..?" she managed to say that only.

"arre what kya what..? You didn't got it..? aacha come I will show you the way , the pipes , with which you can easily climb up." He grabbed her arm to bring her to the balcony but she jerked it away.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra.. ye mera ghar hai.. why would I need to climb up the pipes to enter in my own house..? and beside tum pipe se kyun aaye..?

moreover tum itni raat aaye hi kyon..?" she asked him in all mixed up emotions of frustation , anger , surprise , shock , fear.