To all the readers and a SURPRISE

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IN MIDDLE... READ TILL END..

Hey guys.. hope you all are doing fine. umm.. what to say? I know you all must be thinking that I am to complaint about something or like that but no , nothing like that. Well , let me take this opportunity to THANK those people who regularly read the updates and also appreciate it. I am not getting the response that I wished for but then someone told me to be happy to have what I am getting. So i have these few readers whom I can count on fingers and I am really really thankful to you guys. Really I am. THANKS ALOT !

Some readers that without fail read my update and appreciate it, I want to thank them by taking their names. If I missed some, please don't feel sad or bad and please don't stop commenting as I am doing this just on my memory.

1 - Veenu Dhawan

2- Grisha Kapoor

3- Tanya Goenka

4- Anshula30 

5 - piccolo24

That's it.. i remember these names only.. Others sorry.. i could not remember your name.. But still Thank u all..

And the above people, THANKS GUYS.

Coming to the main point... i am planning to write a PANI FF.. yes.. I am a Pani shipper and still after all the drama believe that PANI is still there. 

Who all are interested in reading it? Need your approvals in comments. More the comment, sooner i will start.  

NO OFFENSE TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN PANI... AND I WOULD REQUEST ALL SUCH FANS WHO ARE NOT PANI SHIPPERS NOT TO BASH ME OR ANY OTHER PERSON... YOU CAN SIMPLY JUST IGNORE... THIS IS ALL JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN.

So, start commenting showing your approval to start this PANI work. I will go by comments only. IF YOU WANT.. COMMENT.

And regarding the updates of this story, I decided to update TWICE a week. Days not decided, time not deiced but if you all want you can suggest two days on which I will update and also the time if you all want that to. Otherwise no fix day and time but update will be twice a week, that i can promise.