Love hurts

"Nandini ; hiii ; sooo good to see you after sooo long. How are you my dear.?" A guy spoke to Nadnini .

Manik stopped as soon as that word "dear" hitted his eardrums . He turned around and saw that same guy talking to Nandini ; but she on his surprise was all silent.
.
.
Nandini was all surprised hearing those sugar coated words for her. She looked up to the direction of that voice and saw the guy standing in front ; looking down at her with smile. Nandini became all pale seeing him. She stood up from the couch and was looking at him with anger in her eyes.

"And you looking beautiful as usual. Mujhe nhi laga tha ki tum mujhe kabhi yahan milogi.. It's really good to see you."

Nandini's anger was now flowing in her blood ; she was grinning her teethes and closed her fist tightly.

Her reaction was not getting unnoticed by both the boys but there was a difference. Where Manik was worried and surprised seeing her in that state ; the other guy was just smirking.

She did not broke her eye contact with him and was getting furious by every passing second. To avoid any nuisance , she just walked off from there only to be stopped in her way by a girl. She suddenly came in front of Nandini and blocked her way ; "hiii Nandini " she said with full attitude.

This was too much for Nandini to handle. She was now loosing it. Both the girl exchange looks for few minutes then Nandini turned her gaze and composed herself by opening her fist.

"Hum aaye Aur tum ja Rahi ho..? Not good.. Itne time baad hum mil rahe hain at least say a hi to us.." Taunted that girl to Nandini.
"Yes Nandini ; Soha is soo right. Come join us. Kuch purani yaadein hi taaza ho jayegi." and Nandini turned her face towards the guy with full rage in her eyes.

"Let it be Harshad ; phir kabhi sahi. Abhi she is in her own party. We will surely meet some other day ; right Nandini...???" And With that Nandini pushed the girl a bit to make her way and left them.
.
.
Manik was being the mute Spectator of the whole thing. He tried to stop Nandini but instead stopped himself as he had no right to ask what was the matter actually like. All he could make out was that Nandini was not at all pleased to see them.
.
.
Nandini was not able to handle the situation and decided to leave the party but was stopped by some colleagues.

Manik saw her talking to them and then turned around to see those two who by now had left the sitting area and were on the dance floor.

Manik was feeling uneasy. He decided to walk up to her but was stopped by Vaibhav who took him out from the lounge for some work.

Here, Nandini was getting restless as her eyes fell on them again. She wasn't able to stand them. After finishing the talk with her colleagues , she went to the counter as she felt her throat was drying badly.

She asked for the water from the waiter and stood there holding her head in her hands. The waiter took slight time to get water and she was getting restless.

Her breaths were becoming heavy and in the air conditioned lounge she started sweating. The waiter was still not back and she was not able to control further.

She shouted for waiter but the music made her voice lost. Her breathes were becoming heavier and then she saw two glasses kept on the counter. She didn't took a second in reaching those glasses and gulped both of them.

Her breaths were still not normal and she was sweating badly. She finally decided to move out of the party and made her way to the exit.