"When the soul gets hurt"

This is for all those hearts which beats in the name of someone special but still haven't confessed it to them.

"Kyun ye dabi si khwahishein,                                                                                                                                        dil mein hain tere bewajah. 

Jaake use zara bol de,                                                                                                                                               Chahta hai jise tu raha.

Kahin teri khamoshiyan,                                                                                                                                                 jeet na jaye pyaar se. 

Mil jaane de use jo hain bane,                                                                                                                                             EK DUJE KE VAASTE."

It's not written by me but these lines carry a huge message in themselves. Pyaar hai to bol do.. Don't wait ki saamne wala bole ya koi indication de. Pyaar tumne kiya hai to intezaar uska kyun bolne ke liye? Pyaar accept nahi hoga, chalega. But living life with the guilt of not letting your heart out is the worst burden you would ever want to carry. Kya pata, saamne wala tumhare intezaar mein ho aur tumhare na bolne ki wajah se wo apna pyaar bhi daba le jaye.

So, all the people out in love there, who haven't yet confessed, don't wait for the right day, right time. Right day is today. Right time is now. To kya hua if you are a girl? Khaap paanchayat will not kill you for confessing your love first. :P  .... Bas bol do.. Let your heart out.. kismat mein hoga to use tumhara hona hi hoga. 

Stay in love.. believe in love.. <3 <3 

***************************

"Guys I want to say something to you all." Nandini said grabbing everyone's attention. Navya, Cabir and Mukti curiously looked at her whereas Abhi blinked his eyes to give her strength and continue with her words.

Nandini looked at their faces which was keenly looking at her to listen what she wanted to say. When she remained quiet for sometime, Manik titled his head slightly to look at her and found nervousness written over her face. Though he was angry but seeing her petrified, he kept his anger aside and held her hand tightly in his grip. Feeling his touch, she looked at him where he just gestured her to be calm and proceed with her talk.

Seeing her quite and so nervous, Navya became tensed and asked her, "Nandu, you are scaring us. Tell what you want to say." 

"Nanhi, say whatever you want to say. Come on." Abhi stated in a stern voice, before Nandini could say anything else.

"All this while, I was trying hard to push Manik away from me and you all knew it. But you guys didn't asked me the reason behind it." Nandini said in a low voice with her heart thumping loud and the three exchanged looks being all confused with her words. 

Nandini took a deep breath and looked at Manik before putting forth the truth in front of the three. Manik gently squeezed her hand as a gesture of his support and she finally looked at the three who were blanking gaping at her.

"The reason behind this is, because I'm medically unfit. I am suffering from a brain nerve disorder which is highly fatal in my case, leaving behind only 10% chances of my survival." She finally succeed to lessen the burden on her heart and covered her face with her palms.