A/N

First of all, let me say THANK YOU, for the love and support for this story. I, initially, wasn't expecting more than 3 votes on this, but every time I see that someone has voted or commented on this story, it makes my heart jump! ≧◡≦  (Also, sorry for the slow updates!)

→ Please, Please, Please comment let me know how you are liking the story, what you think will or should happen next, and you never know, maybe if I like what you're thinking I may just consider adding it in. Sometimes, I don't really know what I want to happen with my stories. I just write it out and then I'm like, 'Oh, now what.' So please give me ideas.

→ Also, I thankfully haven't gotten any rude comments, which I hope won't change, but please if you see any grammatical or spelling errors, I always appreciate the help, so feel free to let me know.

→  If you can make Wattpad covers! Please, make me one! I would love that! Just message me and we will figure out a way for you to get that to me. Even if I decide that I don't want to use it as my cover for this story, I will definitely use it as a banner in the next chapter. 

 →  Also, if you enjoy this story, give my other stories on Wattpad a try. ◕‿‿◕

☼ Orange -

"Do you have an appointment?" I asked still looking at the computer screen.

"Yes.", the apparently still agitated voice replied. 

 "Your name, sir?" I continued. 

 For a second there was silence, then he chuckled. "The name's Miguel Castillo." 

 I was more self-conscious in this moment than in the twenty-one years I had been living. I was overreacting. It might not even be him. It might be some sort of strange coincidence, some cruel joke played on me by Hayden, but whoever it was had that same strong, Spanish accent laced through his words as he announced his name. And as I looked up at him, the sight that I dreaded seeing, the man that I feared meeting, stood before me just as tall as ever, clad in suit and tie, that same ebony hair, clean shaven face, and a glint in his determined, dark brown eyes.

☼ In Living Color -
She's living life in color. She wants every moment to count. He's looking for the one. He knows he'll find her soon. One meeting, sparks fly. A cliché romance.

☼ Bishounen -
Bishounen (or Bishōnen) is a Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful youth" usually referring to males.***One chance meeting. First encounter. Their eyes meet and the love story starts.