Chapter 25

"Protect these with your life, or you will have no life."
Hibari placed his tonfas into my hands.
"...I work with guns, lighten up a bit.", I sighed.
Akira-sensei spoke up from his desk, "Now, now Nika, repeat with Crearma Famiglia, Creating weapons to protect your family to the highest of quality, ooohh your first client, I'm so excited."
Hibari leans back onto a desk, the empty Italian class glowing with light from the afternoon sun.
I scoffed, "If you consider the school to be family, he's not paying me either. So you're saying no guns."
He nodded, "You should be honored Nika that you're touching those tonfas without feeling pain. No guns...they take people too quickly for my taste.
...He has no idea. Okay, good. The guns I'm making right now suck, filled with death. Imagine Hibari with a gun.
"...so what do you want? Surely you have a dream plan for your lovely tonfas."
He paused, "First off can you plate them in a stronger metal, as you have a wider variety of metal to choose from, but it has to be light weight. I'm want an upgrade, not a makeover, stick to grays and silvers. I'll allow you to cut Nani and Mori to a certain extent before I deem you a threat. I need a long range attack of some sort, so chains are an option. Remember, I use tonfas to beat the students as well, so keep all that dangerous stuff tucked away so I don't kill them. In terms of a--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Got that?"
"...Yes."
He pat me on the back and left the room.
I looked up to Aki-sensei, he had a hand over his mouth snickering.
"Lovely boyfriend you have there, sure knows his way round weapons....Nika! Are you alright? That was a hard faceplant."
---