Chapter 20

Over the weekend and today several students were attacked by the same people. The Disciplinary Committee has become more cautious and had many of its members stationed around the school.
I stood against the window and watched the main gate as more students streamed in.
"Nika?"
I turned around and faced Kusakabe.
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to go to the hospital to check up on the students."
"Okay, be safe."
I leaned against the window again.
Approximately 20 minutes later, I see Tsuna approach with Reborn. Hibari appeared right after.
I turned away from the window and sat on the couch. Ugh. Freakin Mukuro.
At least my fight with Hibari is delayed...I'm such a selfish person.
My mind tried to play back the earlier episodes of the anime. It was fuzzy. I watched it a while ago. I sighed, laying on my back and closing my eyes. I'll take a nap and skip classes. A majority of the students were absent and one less person wouldn't effect it. School is so dull.
Everything was going to be fine after all. Everyone's going to be safe.
What happened during the fight though, I can't remember. I clenched my eyes for a moment.

'Well...the longer you live this world the memory of the old you shall be erased.'
Jilian, can I ask you a question?
'Go for it'
How often are you watching me?
'All the time...after all I am your guardian angel. I suppose.'
Some guardian angel she is.
I thought back to yesterday.
Are you really my guardian angel? I mean what exactly are you?
'It's better not to think about it for now. Go to sleep.'
Hm.

---
My head pulsed and I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I? I shifted to sit up.
The light settled down as my eyes asjusted. Damn I slept through the day again. I sighed. What the heck is wrong with me. My mind felt like it was trapped in a box. It was so irritating.
I sat down, feeling quite disturbed. What is this? My eyes pressed together.
I stood up and walked out of the school not knowing where I was going. Why does head hurt so freakin damn much?
It started pulsating. Ugh.
I clenched my head and tried to open my eyes.
A stabbing pain went through my head.
I collapsed on a park bench, breathing heavily.
The pain for worst and worst.
The world started fading. A faint voice sounded through my mind.
'Ugh, I think we took too much out of her.'
Huh?
I attempted to open my eyes.
'Huh?Kid! Kid! You alright? Where's your ring!?'
What..ring?
....ring?

---
I opened my eyes, gasping.
I immediately sat up. The room was dark and damp. I stood up. Where the frick am I? I started running my hand across the walls.
Is there no door? ...it's probably an illusion, yes ...that probably means Mukuro? I felt my sides. No weapons. Typical. Well that's what I get for passing out in the park.
I sat down. I suppose it would be a horrid idea to sleep this off.

I sat down with a grim expression. I hope Tsuna or Hibari finish whatever there doing quickly.

---
I kicked the wall reptitively.
...Illusions are mind tricks. Mind tricks mean my thoughts. Thoughts are Jilian.
Jilian?
She didn't reply. I frowned. Of all times she finally leaves me be. I stared at the black emptiness where the wall should be. I banged my head against the wall my brain is too weak.
I sat back down. Rescue me somebody.
---
Day 134. Still no one. I think I'm going insane sitting in an enclosed pitch black room. There's nothing to do. My god, will Mukuro at least make a single appearance.
A large crash was heard somewhere. Tsuna, my boy you have come for me. Relief and joy came over.
With the emotions, came an intense sharp headache. Oh lord.
I pressed my head into my palms. I distant voice echoed.
"Nika!"
I gasped, the voices around me echoing.
Arms wrapped around me carrying me away.
----
A/N: I'm back hallelujah, sorry for the shortest update ever.