But it didn't felt like a win instead my heart just felt the sharp vacuum .

"But I have a condition." She said the pain in her eyes evident.

"What?" I found myself saying out loud.

"Give me a reason to live. My doctor send me here so that I can have a new pain free life. Cure me so that I can go back legally. I am living through the death of person I loved most, make me move past that." She challenged me with a voice soft that hit me hard.

I have broken many hearts , left many to cry and bullied people but never in my life I felt the pain I was feeling now.

Saying her words, she jerked her arm from my grip and walked away, her legs trembling under her. All the people around me were shocked as much as I was. As I watched her walk away I questioned myself, now can I break her?

***

I realised that being yelled at was better than being ignored by her. The day after the incident she ignored me like a plague. When I walked in the cafeteria, she walked out of it. She was not in the chemistry class pretending to be sick.

And I didn't see her once with the decoration team in the basketball court.

I was not used to being ignored except by teachers but being ignored by her was; infuriating.

Two days from now was the freaking ball and Hailey was badgering me to take her. But where is the fun in that. I wanted to go alone and find myself someone new to enjoy that night. I knew for the fact that decoration team will be there and I wanted to know if she will be there.

"Have you thought about some plans yet?" One of my team mate asked.

They have been gauging my reaction as to how will I break her and was I even going to do it. I had already made her snap. They were expecting me to take revenge for the slap. I would have done that but breaking her sounded as painful in my head as it would be in reality.

"We can scare her by hiring some goons?" Someone suggested and I gave them my best death glare not sure what made me react that way.

"We can get her drunk and then take some nice shots with a guy?" Hailey suggested.

"That is low Hailey, even for you." Maze said, before I could yell angrily at her.

"Then go the classic way. Make her fall in love and break her heart." Hailey's side kick whose name I didn't know suggested.

And that idea had instant approval. It was a bad, clichéd and a third grade idea. Breaking her heart to break the girl already in pain. And I had a slight asinine instinct deep inside me that told me it was not a safe bet. She might not even fall in love with me after what I have done but there was a chance I might be trapped.

Fuck! Never. What Am I even thinking?

"No, stop coming up with childish ideas. Just ignore her, boycott her. There is nothing worse than ignoring."

My friends looked utterly shocked at my words.

"Just leave her, like that?" Someone asked.

Well they haven't experience being ignored first hand, it was really annoying.

"Yes, ignore her. When she will have no friends, she will feel lonely." This will also keep other bullies away from her.

"But she is super helpful, she can make friends even when she don't want to." Josh contradicted.

"We will think about this after the dance. " Hailey said giving me a coy smile.

"Who are you going with because I am going alone?" I said before she could lure me in with her.