Random Imagine

This is just a random imagine I've thought of to start the story off until I post peoples requests..

IMAGINE: Meeting the guys for the first time randomly in the street while hanging with your friend.

"What do you wanna do Y/N, all we've been doing is walking around window looking" My friend Sasha says.

"I know what we've been doing, I dunno, let's go to the cafe for a coffee or something" I suggest.

"Ok sure, but you're paying" She says.

"Fine, I'll pay, let's go, I love the place that's around the corner" I say. We continue walking and chatting about random crap. 

"Oh. My. God!" Sasha says while stopping us, she stands in front of me and just stares.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"Is it me, or is that the Ghost Adventures Crew right outside the cafe we're going in Y/N?" She says excited. I look over her shoulder and sure enough Zak and Aaron are outside the cafe, at a table with whatever they're eating and drinking.

"Yeah, that's them, but it's only Zak and Aaron, not the whole crew" I point out. 

"Oh boy, I'm gonna pass out" She says.

"Oh c'mon, I'm a huge fan of them too, stop being so dramatic" I say.

"Let's go say hi to them" She says.

"What?! I can't I will pass out if they see us" I say. I am a huge fan of them but I won't fangirl if I'm not near them if you know what I mean.

"You just told me not to be so dramatic Y/N, come on" She says and pulls my arm to go with her.

"Sash, stop pulling me" I say.

"Nearly there" She says.

"Sash, let me GO!" I yell, and then realise we're at their table, great, now I look crazy.

"Hello girls" Zak says.

"Hi" Sasha says nervously which makes the guys laugh.

"I'm guessing you know who we are" Aaron says.

"Yeah, the best guys in the world" Sasha says a bit more confidently. "Oh my, I'm sorry" She says nervously.

"It's cool, we've had worse" Zak says. I haven't spoken yet.

"I'm Sasha, this is my friend Y/N" Sasha says tugging at my arm again.

"Hi guys" I say shyly. What's wrong with me?

"Nice to meet you both, you want a picture or autograph?" Zak asks.

"YESS!" Sasha says and then covers her mouth. "Sorry, I meant yeah, please, if you don't mind, you're our idols"

"Sure, you got a pen?" Aaron asks. I pull out my pen and give it to Aaron. Sasha puts part of her t-shirt against the table and the guys sign it.

"What about your friend, do you want one Y/N?" Zak asks me.

"Um, ok, sure, if you're cool with it" I say quietly making Zak chuckle, cute! Wait! What?!

"Don't be nervous, we don't bite or anything, give us your t-shirt" He says to me, I put part of my t-shirt against the table and they sign it.

"Thank you" Sasha says. We get some pictures of them.

"So I take it you girls are from around here" Aaron says.

"Yeah, not far actually" I say normally, wow, now I'm confident.

"How old are you girls, if you don't mind me asking?" Zak asks, I can't stop staring at him, and now he's looking at me, stop staring at him! I force myself to look away.

"We're both 22" Sasha answers for us.

"Nice, working?" Aaron asks.

"I work in an animal shelter" I answer.

"And I work in a nursery, kids nursery" Sasha answers.

"That's amazing" Zak says. I quickly look at my t-shirt and read the autographs. Aaron has signed it with his name and 'bigsteppin', Zak has his name on there, and a load of numbers, is that his number?

"Thanks for the autographs" I say looking at my shirt.

"It's no problem" Aaron says. I smile at them and Zak winks at me, now my heart is melting.

"I nearly asked a stupid question" Sasha says. Here she goes again, whenever we meet hot guys she asks if we can hang with them for a bit, if we've got nothing to do.

"I'm sure it wasn't a stupid question" Zak says.

"Can we hang with out two for a bit, we've got nothing to do anyway, unless you guys do?" She asks nervously.

"Um, sure, we're only here cause we're bored" Aaron says.

"Cool, great, wow, I didn't expect you to say yeah" Sasha says. I get my phone and put Zak's number into it and text him.

'I hope this is your number, Zak' I send. I look up as he takes his phone out and goes on it and then discretely looks at me. Then my phone buzzes.

'Yep, it's me, Y/N' He replies. I look and see Sash and Aaron talking about weird stuff, well bigsteppin, her experiences with the paranormal, I'm just gonna keep texting Zak.

'Why did you give me your number? Do you do that to every female fan?' I send.

'No, I didn't give it to your friend, you're the first actually, if I'm honest, I think you're quite cute, you're nervous and that x' He replies, with a kiss?! I look and see him smile discretely at me.

'Stop bluffing, I'm not cute' I send.

'I'm not, I actually wanna take you out tonight, get to know you' He replies. Oh my god, did he just ask me out?!

'Sure, I'd like that' I send.

"Would you two stop flirting over text and interact with us" Sasha says. What? How can they tell? I look their way and see her and Aaron are watching us. Awkward!

"That's rich dude, you're flirting with Sasha" Zak says.

"I am not" Aaron says.

"We are not" Sash says sounding awkward. I look at Zak and he winks at me.

"Course you're not, you both look cosy with each other" I say joining in with Zak.

I AM GOING TO MAKE A PART TWO TO THIS, ZAK'S AND Y/N'S DATE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!!

I AM OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!