12: You Go On Tour With Him For The First Time (3-10)

Niall: (You're 3)  It was your first time going on tour with Niall. Mainly because you were only a baby when he started in the band. You've always been very shy so it wasn't easy going places with Niall that would attract Directioners and crowds of people. "Ready to go Y/N?" Niall said, taking your hand while you held your stuffed rabbit in the other. You nodded and climbed aboard. You saw four strangers, so you hid behind Niall, closing your eyes. "Y/N, it's okay, they are my four brothers" Niall said. "Brothers?" You asked, coming out of your hiding place. Niall nodded. "That's Liam, there's Harry, Louis' over there and Zayn is here" Niall said, pointing to the boys as he said their names. Harry looked over to you and smiled. You whispered in Niall's ear, "I think I like Harry". He smiled as you went over to talk to Harry.

Louis: (You're 5) You weren't nervous at all for going on tour, to be honest, you were very excited. You thought that Louis liked you best out of your sisters so you were happy. Your mum had also said that you had been a little naughty to your other sisters so Louis thought he could bring you away from that and take you on tour. "Come on Y/N, the tour bus is here" Louis said, picking up his bags while you carried yours. Your eyes grew wide and a smile formed on your face, "it's awesome!" you said, out loud. "It is isn't it? Now come on, let's go inside and meet everyone" Louis said, taking your hand. Louis had to help you up the steps as you were too short to reach them all. As you climbed up, you saw a blonde fellow flipping pancakes. You smiled and went over to him, "Hi, I'm Y/N" You said. Niall looked down to you and smiled, "I'm Niall" he said, "Want to help me make pancakes?". You nodded vigorously and helped him flip the pancakes.

Harry: (You're 7) Ever since you were younger, you'd been begging Harry to take you away on tour with him. It was finally your 7th Birthday and Harry had a surprise for you. "Right Y/N, close your eyes" Harry said, as he lead you outside. You obeyed and waited for further instructions. "Alright, open your eyes" Harry said. You took your hands away from your eyes and a huge smile formed on your face. "Harry!! I'm going on tour with you?!" You said, jumping around. "Yes, I've packed our things, now come on, let's go in and meet the others" Harry said. You took Harry's hand and went up the stairs with him. Liam was the first guy that caught your attention. You ran over to him as he picked you up, "I'm Liam, and you must be Y/N" He said while you nodded. Though out the whole day, Liam showed you around, you met the others and found out which bunk you had.

Zayn: (You're 9) You had got perfect grades in all of your tests, so for a special treat, Zayn wanted to bring you on tour. You were really excited as it was your first time, Zayn was usually very protective of you when you were youngers so he thought it was now time to show the world his little sister. You smiled as you ran up the stairs, nearly tripping on them. You knew who all of them where and they knew you. You had met previously at Zayn's party a few months ago. You liked Louis, a lot. You hadn't told your brother as you were afraid he would tease you. You ran around looking for Louis when you finally found him. "Hi!" You chirped, he smiled, "Hi Y/N, you alright?" He asked, giving you a hug. You nodded and went off to find your brother.

Liam: (You're 10) You obviously knew who everyone was and they knew you. Though you had a major crush on Zayn, not even your brother knew. You took your suitcase up onto the bus, and placed it underneath one of the bunks. You saw Zayn and ran over to him. "Hi Zayn" You said. He was currently on his iPhone. "Hi Y/N" He said, hugging you. You loved hugs from Zayn, especially that he was your favourite. "Y/N, you need to unpack your things" Liam called. You groaned and got up, looking for where you placed your case.