T w e n t y-T h r e e

I'm sorry if this update turns out as crappy as I think it's going to be..

----

// Harry's POV //

"I just don't fucking understand why she would leave!" I yelled, slamming the note that Alexandra showed me, on the coffee table.

"Harry, cut the crap. We've all noticed how you've been ignoring Luna." I was shocked at her bluntness, and her bitterness. "You hurt her and I'm not going to be the one to pick of the broken pieces. That's your job, and if you can't at least do that then you don't deserve Luna."

I thought about her words after she had left the room.

She's right, I can't just let Alexandra to keep fixing what I destroy. That's my job.. I don't know why I keep ignoring her, maybe it's because of what I want to ask, but I just can't.. What if she's not really in love with me. I mean, I undoubtedly am in love with her.. I'm just scared. Scared of rejection..

----

// Luna's POV //

I was so shocked and didn't know what to do, I can't ignore him (even though he didn't have a problem with ignoring me..) I'm just not that type of person to ignore people because I'm mad at them.. Even if they've hurt me, I don't ignore them, I may try but never succeed.

I sat there staring at my phone as my ring tone for Harry (which is Little Things) blasted throughout my bedroom. I just don't know why I didn't want to answer it. Is it because I didn't want him to yell at me to come back to the lodge? Is it because I'm afraid of him breaking up with me? Is it because-

All of a sudden the ringtone stopped and my laptop that was laying on my desk started blaring the Skype ringtone when someone calls.. Ah damn.

I went into panic mode and got up from my bed and hurriedly slammed my laptop's lid shut. I'm just not ready to talk to him or hear his voice yet. I pretty much left him because I felt neglected and he was ignoring me completely. Now if you understand me already, I hate being ignored. I just can't stand it, so much that I will run and hide and never come out until that person, or people stop ignoring me.

That's pretty much what I'm doing now. I was being ignored and ran and hid in my room until he stopped ignoring me, which I'm pretty sure isn't by choice since I bet that Alex made him call me once she gave him the note I wrote to them..

Well if he ever wants to talk to me again he can do it in person. I'm not the type of girl that will get pushed around anymore. I hated it then, and I surely will never let it happen again. Not by choice that is..

----

Oooh..! What do you think it is that Harry wants to ask Luna, but is to afraid of rejection to ask? Hmm... I wonder, (; Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry it's so crappy. I meant to post this a while ago but I never got done writing it and since I have been having writers block I decided to end it there.. Well I gotta go, Byeee...! ~Megan (: Xxx