E i g h t

I hope you like this chapter

----

// Harry's POV //

We were sitting in Luna and Alex's flat sitting on the couch watching a movie and Liam was still kinda disapproves of us being here but I think he's lightened up because he was over there on his phone probably texting Dani, We were also watching Toy Story (Liam's choice of course) but for once he actually wasn't paying any attention to the screen all of his attention was on his phone.

"So.." Luna started "nice weather were having isn't it" she said looking out the window at the down pour that's going on outside "yeah.. just my cuppa tea" Louis mumbled WHOOP there it IS Louie's sassiness has entered the building! Luna laughed "yeah it's just great" I could tell she was being sarcastic it was just amusing to watch her and Lou be sassy to each other.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out and opened the text I had received from Louis.

Louis: I approve of this girl she has all my sass class and a whole lot of ass (;

I felt a tinge of jealousy go through me but pushed it aside as I laughed silently at his text while I reply to him.

Me: Haha I agree she does have your sass and class.

Once he read my message he laughed out loud and everybody turned to him with a questioning look and I was trying to hold in my laugh but failed miserably and now everybody turned to me with the same questioning look they gave Louis.

I shrugged innocently and a cheeky smile appeared on my face and they all just turned back to the movie but when I looked over at Luna and she was already looking at me I smiled at her and she smiled back and turned back to the movie. Man she's beautiful, I also turned back to the movie and I seen it was at the end of it.

----

After we watched Toy Story 2 and 3 we decided to stop watching movies. All of a sudden it a boom came from outside and lightning flashed across the sky and it was still pouring outside and the lights went out. "Well that was unexpected.." I heard Niall's voice say we heard some whimpering and It took my phone out of my pocket and shined it in Luna and Alex's direction. They were both under the cover and it was shaking and I chuckled, "not a fan of thunder?" I asked as the cover shook meaning that they were shaking their heads no.

"N-not at a-all" I heard Luna's shaky voice say but they still didn't come out from under the cover. Aw poor girls..

// Luna's POV //

As lightning flashed across the sky and thunder boomed throughout the house making the windows rattle. Me, and Alex hid under the cover we had with us and I heard some chuckles coming from the boys making me and Alex pout like toddlers not getting what they wanted.

"It's not funny thunder is scary!" Alex complained and I smiled at her from under the cover and she smiled back but she still had a pout on her lips. "Want to take the cover off of our heads?" I whispered to her and she slowly nodded her head and we both slowly took the cover off of our head but were still wrapped up in it.

"U-um me and Alex will go and find some candles so we can have some light." I said standing up and pulling Alex with me she started to protest but I shushed her dragging her out of the room as quick as I possibly could desperate to get away from that damned window.

As we walked into the kitchen I started searching through the drawers looking for some candles and I eventually found 4 candles that I bought from Bath and Body Works and some matches that I stuffed in one of the vacant drawer that we had put nothing in.

"Aha! I found some" Alex exclaimed and I looked over at her to see that she had the pack of Oreos that I hid from her that was behind the fridge. "How the hell did you find those? We were supposed to be looking for candles," I said pointedly and she shrugged acting all innocent but I knew she was up to something. "Alexandra Elizabeth Henderson.. You watched me as I hid those, didn't you?" I asked her and she slowly nodded and I smirked "ha! guilty" I exclaimed and she slowly slid the package toward her and took about 5 Oreos out of it and took off running and I chased after her.

"Alexandra! Get your ass back here and give me back those Oreos!" I yelled still running after as she ran through the flat almost knocking over a vase, "Alex..!" I yelled and jumped on her knocking her over and what I didn't realize is..

----

Ha! CLIFFHANGER!!! What do you think happened afterwards? Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote also I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one.. bye! ~Megan (: x