T w e n t y

I hope you lovely lil' carrot's enjoy this chapter! Oh and I don't think I've ever shown what Luna and Alex look like. So their picture will be at the top! ^

----

// Harry's POV //

I don't really know why I dragged her into the room with me when I did but I was just expecting to scare the shit out of her and not turn into something like this. I had pinned her to the wall, me panting heavily, and her scared shitless. It was completely dark in the room so she couldn't see my face and I hadn't talked yet so she didn't know who it was.

"W-who is this?! I will cut off your balls and staple them to your forehead if you hurt me! I also know Karate so you better watch out" I silently laughed, well that was until she kicked me in the stomach, running to turn on the light.

When she did, her eyes widened and she hurried up and ran over to me, crouching in front of me, holding my face in her hands. "Harry! Are you okay?! Why didn't you tell me it was you! I would've took that a lot more lightly if I knew it was you!" She yelled at me, while slapping my chest repeatedly. She was so worked up that she looked like she could cry.

"Luna, it's okay. I was just trying to surprise you... Well that was until you decided it would be nice to kick your boyfriend across the room" I said, trying to somewhat lighten the mood. But I could tell by the look on Luna's face that she was completely sorry for what she did. I mean, it wasn't actually her fault. I was the idiot that decided to pretty much kidnap her and bring her into a completely dark room, while pinning her against the wall thinking it was a good idea.

"No, Luna, It's my fault. I was the one that decided that this was a good Idea in the first place." I said walking over to the bed, that I somehow knew was there, and sat on it. I could see Luna perfectly now. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing some pajamas that had Rudolf the red nose reindeer on them and her night shirt was just one of my plain black tees that she somehow managed to smuggle from me.

When Luna realized I was looking at her with my shirt on, she blushed and scratched the back of her neck. "Oh... You left this at my house and never came and got it so I kept..." It was so adorable. She actually thought I was angry at her. That was possibly never going to happen anytime soon.

"So what was your plan for bringing me in here in the first place? Were you planning on raping me or something?" I felt my face flush at her words.

"It's not rape if you like it!" Now it was her turn to blush, but she just hit my chest and got up from the bed, pulling me with her, out of the room and down the hall to the room that I had carried her to, when she had fell asleep in the car after her fight with Alex. I'm assuming they made up because they were back to their playful selves when I seen that Luna was dragging Alex the burrito to Niall's room down the hall.

----

It was about an hour later, 8:09pm to be exact and Harry and I were laying on my bed, in my room. Doing absolutely nothing except cuddling and holding hands. This is what I love doing with him. I love these times where Harry and I could do nothing at all and still enjoy our time together.

By the time I actually wanted to do something Harry had fallen asleep. I sighed and laid my head on his chest, staring at the ceiling. I was completely bored but listening to his heartbeat was enough for me. As I was still staring at the ceiling I felt my eyes start to droop and all I could hear as I fell asleep was the sound of Harry's steady heartbeat.

----

I hope you lovely lil' carrot's enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next ones! ~Megan (: Xxx