N i n e t e e n

I hope you lovely lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

----

// Luna's POV //

Before I could open my mouth to protest Alex came barging through the door and sat on the bed.

"We need to talk." I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off, raising her hand, signifying for me not to speak.

"No, Luna. Let me speak." I just sighed and nodded. Not able to do anything at that moment. "Luna, what happened in the past is not going to effect your future. I know you've always wanted to try out for the x Factor. You've been talking about it since we were kids. We grew up watching that damn show and I always knew before you even told me you wanted to audition. It was your dream Lune.. What happened? Just because of some dumb ass kids from High School? They didn't know shit. Even if they did, they didn't know how good you were at singing. They judged a book by it's cover.. And I want you to prove them wrong. After we have our trip. Your auditioning for x Factor."

Alex let out a big sigh after her speech. And so did. Well, after I wiped some of the tears that escaped away.

I brought her into a hug not able to configure my words properly. She was right. I had to try if I don't try then what do I have? Thinking about all of this is making me remember one of the quotes that my grandpa said to me when I was little.

'A dream is just a dream, until you make it reality.'

I always used to go by that quote. Trying to reach the top but got crushed like a bug in the process by my bullies.

"Thank you.. Thank you so much." I mumbled into her hair as we continued hugging.

What would I do without this girl?..

----

It was about an hour later and Alex and I had just stop talking because she fell asleep. She was always like this, when we were little we'd be watching a movie or something and she would fall asleep in the middle of it.

But sometimes I wouldn't mind.. Cause' she wouldn't shut up half the time! But that's one of the things I love about Alexandra. She's my best friend, my partner in crime, and I wouldn't change that for the world.

I just sat there on my bed staring out the window. The scene outside was so beautiful. I just wanna take a picture of it. It was silent. Just pure silence and it was kind of an eerie feeling.

I just sat there for a few more minutes until I decided to pull a prank on Alex.. hehe she won't know what hit her. Since she was spread out across my covers I know exactly what to do. I'm gonna leave Niall an early Christmas present.

She was laying in the middle of one of my covers so all I had to do is wrap her up in it like a burrito. As I got up from the bed and tucked her arms by her side and rolled her around on my bed until she was completely wrapped up in it. Oh, but don't worry I made sure she could still breathe.

It's not going to be hard to pick her up since she's light as a feather but I wanna have some fun. I dragged her by her feet off the bed and dragged her out of the room, down the hall, and to Niall's door.

I knocked on his door and ran as quietly as I could. Niall's gonna be surprised when he opens the door. I couldn't help but let out a laugh as I watched from a secluded place where he couldn't see me. When he opened the door, Niall was just confused. But instead of checking the burrito he just dragged it inside.

As I got out of the hallway closet I started to head down the dark hallway, back to my room. But as I was walking through the dark something grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a room.

----

DUN DUN DUN! What do you guys think grabbed her? And what do you think about the situation with Alex and Luna? Huehuehuehuenhuehue.. Find out in the next chapter of Don't Forget Where You Belong! ~Megan (: Xxx