Chapter 37: give up mate

Start from the beginning

"Dear mate I have a surprise for you tonight but the only way for you to get that surprise if you give up" I whisper and gave him a peak on the cheek. I headed upstair with Elisa and got ourself ready. I stopped mid step and heard the guys talking.

"Man don't fall for her trap. She doing all that for you to loose" Nate said. Me and Elisa looked each other.

"I know bro I know. Whatever games she planning I ain't falling for" Conner said I can already picture Conner with a smirk on his face. Alright mate is this how you want it to be fine.

I headed to my room and quickly got dress. I decided to got with a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top with my leather jacket. I know how boys goes crazy with girls who wears leather jackets. I know Conner will order me to wear something else, yea like Imm'a follow orders.i got my purse and made sure I have extra money on my wallet. Before I walked out the door I saw Conner credit card 'mmm' he wouldn't mind me spending some of his money now would he. I grabbed and walked outside. Elisa was waiting for me in the hall. She was wearing shorts and a tank top.

We headed downstairs and said our goodbyes to our mates. Conner looked what I was wearing and didn't say anything but narrow his eyes at me like saying you seriously wearing that. I just gave him a smirk. Blake was about to say something but didn't know what word to say cause he was to busy checking Elisa out. Once we said goodbyes we headed to our cars with our body guards. Protected mates I tell you.

We finally headed to the malls. We stop by forever21 one of my favorite store. They always have my style of clothes. I found a high waisted shorts with a Black mini top and a sweater. I also found a pink lacy top with jeans shorts. Once we were done we headed toward Victoria secret. I needed to buy extra pair of panties and bra, also pjs.

Once we were done we headed to the food court since all the shopping made us hungry. The guards were also relief to get out of the store. I know by the looks of there faces when we headed to Victoria secret they looked with wide eyes and turn around quickly. We finally headed to the food court but something cut my eyes. I saw Conner and Blake seating pretending to read the newspaper. I nudge Elisa to look straight ahead. She gaped and narrow her eyes at them. Then an idea came up. I saw three boys checking us out.

"Hey you want to mess with the boys.?" I told Elisa who nodded with a grin on her face.

"Ok well you see those boys checking us out? Well we gonna go over there a flirt with them." I said telling her the plan.

"Ok let do it" Elisa smirked. We headed toward the boys who was checking us out. I made sure our mate watch us carefully.

"Hey boys" I winked.

"Hello ladies" the boy number one said. Looking at me up and down and licked his bottom lips. Ewww I literally wanna gag but this is part of my plan.

"What your name hot stuff" the boy number two said.

"My name is ruby and this is Elisa" I told them with a grin.

"Well it nice to met a fine lady. Wanna take a sit" the boy number three said pointing at he empty chairs. We gladly did. I heard two growled from the other side.

"Well we haven't catch your names" I said shyly

"Well I'm Brandon" Brandon said with a smirk.

"I'm Kyle" Kyle winked.

"And I'm Ty" Ty smirked.

We kept hearing growled from the other side again, aww is our mate jealous.

"So what you girls are doing in this fine day?" Brandon smirked. I bit my lips.

"Well we want to buy some few things" Elisa answered.