Truth Or Dare. Part 2.

Start from the beginning

"Who's next?" he asked

"Before the next round who wants another drink?" Zayn questioned the boys as he stood.

They all shouted yes's for more drinks and Liam got up to help Zayn in the kitchen. Liam wanted to question Zayn about his answer about being straight. With Liam being now openly Bi with the boys he wanted to know why Zayn had kissed him. Especially as there was no warning for it.

"Zayn mate can I ask you something?" Liam questioned

"Yeah sure." Zayn responded pouring out some stronger drinks for all the boys.

"Why did erm. Why did you kiss me the other day if you're straight?"

Zayn's face seemed to fill with shock at the question. He wasn't expecting it at all, but he should have really. But in all honestly he didn't know why he kissed Liam or flirted with Niall that night.

"I erm I don't know. You just looked cute I suppose." he explained

"You sure you're not curious or something?" Liam asked

It was hard for Liam to be asking Zayn these questions as he was in fact one of the boys that he had a crush on. Then when Zayn kissed him it just made the feelings stronger. He wanted Zayn to be at least curious to know whether he had a chance or not.

"I don't know. No I'm not. Li can we drop this please." Zayn asked and handed Liam a couple of the drinks to take through

Liam took the drinks and decided on not bothering Zayn with more questions about his sexuality, Zayn followed Liam into the front room. Upon entering the living room they found Niall on Louis' lap and Harry doing shots off Niall's bare chest.

"Well this escalated quickly." Liam chuckled and Zayn stood with his mouth open.

"We got bored waiting around so this happened!" Harry explained after swallowing his shot.

"My turn." Louis shouted and flung Niall off his lap and onto the floor.

Harry lay down on the coffee table and threw his shirt on Niall, covering his face. He let out a small chuckle and lay down properly. Louis placed the salt on Harry's neck and a lemon in his mouth. He then poured some liquor onto Harry's stomach. Niall, Zayn and Liam all watched on curiously as Louis bent down and sucked the salt off Harry's neck.

Louis mouth attached it's self to Harry's neck, he began sucking down harder then he needed to, but he was going to enjoy this. He bit down a little taking in some of Harry's skin in his mouth as he sucked. Louis was sure this would leave a mark but he didn't care. Even with the salt Harry tasted good, just as he'd imagined. Harry let out a groan of enjoyment completely forgetting the others in the room.

Louis then trailed his tongue down Harry's body from his neck right down to Harry's bellybutton where the liquor sat waiting for him. Louis sucked it all up; once it was all gone he licked a bit more making sure he had it all up, but also gaining another moan from Harry's lips. With a smirk now plastered across his lips Louis turned his attention to the Lemon placed between Harry's rose red lips.

 Niall was watching on in not only interest but also some kind of lust. He was kind of jealous of Harry right now. He wished that could be himself that Louis was sucking and biting on.

Louis lingered above Harry's face for a couple seconds taking in his appearance. His eyes were glazed from the alcohol but it was obvious he was turned on right now. As was Louis.

Louis leant down and gripped the Lemon with his teeth. He sucked it up into his mouth and then placed his lips firmly against Harry's. Zayn gasped in the background, shocked by Louis actions. But Liam and Niall had a completely different reaction. They were also turned on by Louis actions. Both imagining who they would like to be doing that with.

After unwantingly pulling his lips away from Harry's Louis spat the remains of the Lemon into an empty glass, then smirked satisfied with his actions.

"I want me some of that." Niall muttered under his breath, but as he was now standing next to Louis it was obvious to Louis what he had said.

"Later baby." Louis whispered in his ear and Niall blushed.

"Right well I think I'll call it a night." Zayn said feeling a little uncomfortable then headed up to his room.

The other four boys decided on continuing drinking for the time being. It was only 11pm and they were sure the night would bring more fun.

"What to do now?" Harry asked still a little flustered from Louis earlier actions.

"Twister." Louis shouted

"I am so on that." Niall agreed and ran to fetch the twister board.

The other three moved the coffee table and drinks to the side of the room so there was more space for the twister mat to be laid out on the floor. Niall returned and threw the mat out and straightened it up. He then sat on the sofa and handed Liam the spinner. Liam span the dial and placed his left foot on green. Next was Harry, he had left hand red. Louis got left foot yellow and Niall got right hand yellow. He wanted to be closer to Louis so he placed his hand right next to Louis' foot. This game was going to get interesting.

After half hour of playtime the boys had given up on being competitive and decided on having fun with it. They were now all tangled within one another. Legs and arms sat awkwardly between each other's limbs. Niall was under Louis's legs with Louis groin in his face. Louis hand was under Harry's butt as Liam was bent over backwards with his own butt hovering above Harry's lap. One false move and they would all fall.

Liam didn't care about falling. He inched himself down slyly until his butt was just touching Harry's groin area. Liam began to rub himself gently against Harry's already growing member. Harry couldn't help but get excited. He had a gorgeous bloke grinding on him, what more was there to do then get hard!

"Game over!" Louis shouted as he fell right on top of Niall.

All the boys fell to the floor with a loud crash accompanied by a burst of laughter. Louis was straddling Niall, who was lying on Harry's lap, whilst Liam sat with a leg either side of Harry's face. They separated from each other and all laid on the floor individually.

"I think I better go to bed." Liam got up from the floor and winked at Harry

Louis and Niall were no way in paying attention to what was going on around them. Harry could see Louis' hands travelling up Niall's shirt and that was his cue to leave.

"Wait for me, I'm coming." Harry shouted after Liam

"You will be later." Liam winked at Harry again, took his hand and lead Harry into his bedroom.