"Charlie omg are you ok?" Ashley ran over to me.

I hadn't noticed the rip in my shirt until now. It must of happen in the struggle.

"Um ..I'm fine..can I use your phone?"

"Someone call 911" I heard a voice yell.

"No! I'm fine I just need to call my roommate." I tried putting on a convincing smile.

"Ok are you sure" Ashley asked.

"I'm fine. Really I'm ok" The crowed around me cleared giving me some space.

I dialed Lo and she was there in 10 minutes. Niall behind her.

"What happen Charlie?" She rushed over to me. "I'm fine just help me up please"

The pain in my stomach was starting to throb.

"Here let me help Charlie" before I could protest Niall scooped me up in his arms.

"We need to take her to the hospital"

"No I just want to go home please" I begged.

They looked at each other and nodded.

Niall drove while Lo let me lay my head on her lap in the backseat. I had nodded off at some point during the ride. Not waking up until Niall picked me up again.

As we made our way into the apartment building, Harry was stepping out of the boys apartment.

"Charlie? What happen????" he rushed over.

"She's ok just let her sleep mate" Niall pleaded. He continued carrying me up the stairs. Harry now following behind.

I had dozed off again and it wasn't until I was being laid in bed that I woke up. The sharp pain in my side would keep me awake tonight.

"Charlie what happen?" Harry questioned. Worry taking the place of his usual relaxed tone I was use too.

"I was in the the prop closet. Lights went out.." I was starting to fall asleep again. "He grabbed me...but I fought him"

"Someone attacked you?" Harry's voice was deeper now. Angrier. Much like the night of his party. When he demanded I be released from my beer bong captors. "What did the police say?"

"We didn't call the police" Lo responded.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me?" Harry growled.

"Harry calm down mate. She didn't want to call them. Just be happy she is ok" Niall tried to reason with him.

I felt small cold hands on my stomach. I winced at the contact.

"Oh Char You need to go to the doctor..." Her hand flew to her mouth as tears filled her eyes. "Guys look army this bruise"

Harry looked down at my stomach.

"No fuck this. I'm taking her to the hospital." He picked me up before anyone could protest. We moved so fast I didn't realize we were outside until I heard the car start.

Harry was still holding me so someone else was driving.

When we got there I was carried in and laid on a stretcher. Harry was holding my hand until they told him he couldn't go into the x-Ray room unless he was a relative.

I fell asleep during the X-Ray. When I woke up I was in one of the emergency room beds. The curtains were pulled around, closing me off from the doctors rushing around and other patients being seen.

Harry was sitting next to my bed. His forehead was resting on his arms on the edge. Niall was in a chair on my other side. Lo was on his lap. Her head buried in the crook of his neck.