"Thank you alpha"Julian said respectfully.

"Now what position you are in Michael pack?" Conner asked sternly.

"Well alpha I'm one of the best fighter and trainer" Julian answer

"Well my job here is done. I shall go" Michael said getting up along with his beta. Michael did a call sign on ruby making ruby and Conner growled. Michael just smirked. We said our goodbyes. Michael got me of guard and gave me a hug earning a growl from Blake.

"Bye bro" Michael said and shifted. Michael and his beta disappear in the woods.

"Finally" Blake and Conner muttered.

"You most he hungry. I believe Elisa made some snack for us." Ruby said nicely. I nodded and Guide her to the snack were. She nodded. Me, Conner, Blake and Julian sat down. I explained Julian how I got here and told him how our parents are here and what there plans were.

"So you ran away huh? Who expect my own sister having the guts to run away from our parents. I still can't believe how they were forcing you to become a hunter like them. You did the right thing sissy. Whatever plan they have isn't pretty. They must be working with other hunters" Julian said taking a bite of the snack I made.

"Maybe." I said.

"They're probably working for the moonlight also. I wouldn't be surprise if they are" ruby said looking between us.

"How If our hates werewolves" I said to ruby.

"Like I said you never know, the moonlight pack is probably asked them to join and paying them even if they hate werewolves. The hunters are also helping the moonlight pack and getting paid" ruby stated a fact. She right.

"Wait hunters? Moonlight pack? Is there something going on" Julian said looking at Conner and ruby.

"The moonlight pack wants a war between our pack cause we killed the alpha Jackson mate. He wants revenge and he also want my mate ruby. He working with hunters, vampires and rouges." Conner explained to Julian. Julian let out a breathe.

"Wow well alpha I'm here to help. If you want I can train your pack to fight and win this war. I can teach them how to avoid getting bitten by a vampire or get shot by a silver guns." Julian said. Conner nodded with a smirk.

"Alright we will start training once we head back home to our pack." Conner said taking a sip of his coffee.

"And I'll be happy to join this war" Ben said coming out of the blue. Everyone looked at him.

"What? I'm gladly to help. I think it time I get my act together and do something for my life" Ben said defending himself.

"Alright man." Conner chuckled.

"Oh and Conner you should be warn. Jasmine is in your and ruby bedroom putting roses everywhere. Man that girl doesn't give up. She think Conner alone in the house" Ben said letting out a irritated sighed.

"Be careful she doesn't try to break you and ruby up" Ben added.

"Ha like I see her try doing that" ruby chuckled. Looking at Conner with love.

"Tomorrow Imm'a put her in place. She need to get over her little crush on me, I swear she reminds me of Britney" Conner growled.

"Bro you need to be careful of jasmine. Just letting you know." I explained it to him.

" I guess will be sleeping in the guest room." Conner sighed.

"Like hell we aren't that our room. And we gonna kick her skinny ass out of our room." Ruby growled. Well this won't be to pretty to see.