Chapter Ninety

EDITED

So, sorry peeps, but this might be the last chapter until the 17th June. But, I'm not too sure yet. My exams start on the 8th and finish on the 17th, and I sat down today and realised I actually know nothing. So, yeah.

Forgot to mention in the last chapter what my favourite songs are! You can skip this is you want!

Up All Night - 'I want', 'One Thing' and 'Taken'

Take Me Home - 'Rock Me', 'Little Things' and 'She's Not Afraid' (I don't have the CD on me, so I can't remember all the songs.)

Midnight Memories - 'Little Black Dress' (I wore a black dress to my last formal and was so happy that I was trending with 1D, especially because I had bought the dress before they had released the album) and then maybe 'Alive' and 'Does He Know?'.

FOUR - 'Act My Age', 'Ready To Run', 'Girl Almighty', 'No Control' (Duh), 'Fireproof' and '18'.

That was sorta hard because I love all their songs!

Oh, yeah, I also like 'One Way Or Another', because that song brought so many bad memories to me because I hated, and I mean hated, the Rugrats movies, but when they covered that song it made me like it again!

Then, there are a load of favourite 5SOS songs, and apparently I haven't heard them all from your comments, so I'm definitely going to have to hunt them down! I guess my faves, which I know of, would be: 'Good Girls' (I like making up my own version of that song, and I realised that, no, I would actually be working in the back of a library), 'Try Hard', 'Just Saying', 'What I Like About You' and 'I Can't Remember'.

I don't have one favourite song, no way, songs are like children! I actually only really started listening to songs a couple of years ago, bar you know the radio. So, I kind of love the 80s and the 90s, because that's what my mummy really likes listening too and rock, like Bon Jovi, Cher and Def Leppard. Sometimes Green Day. Then daddy really likes Garth Brooks, so I am a big fan of him! I really like Ed Sheeran. I kind of have a mixed taste in music, so I like all different genres and only like a few artists. I'm really liking Meghan Trainor right now. So basically the fave songs are: 'Better Than Revenge', 'Beaches of Cheyenne', 'Bubble Wrap', 'Competition', 'Dear Future Husband', 'Girl All the Bad Guy Wants' and 'The Bad Touch' (not for innocent minds). There are way more, believe me, I'm just not bothered to flip through my whole phone. Really love 'Afire Love' because it's just beautiful and 'You Don't Need Me, I Don't Need You'. Then there is on the other scale like 'Black Velvet' and 'Jesse James'. I have a bunch of songs to download which I haven't gotten to yet! I think I like depressing songs! Wait, 'Never Grow Up'! How could I forget that? That made me cry. And if someone actually read all of this, go and check out the band 'Concept' and the band 'White Eskimo' - they're really good!

I listened to 'Lost Boys' which @MalloryGilbert put in the comments and it is beautiful!

So, anyway, I didn't read over that speel, so whoever did, thanks! My brain is kind of melted from revision so words are just spewing out of me.

Anyway, on with this story. I am so sorry if this chapter disappoints you, because I have a feeling it will.

Wait till you see, wait till you bloody see! That...thing I did up there with the @ person thingy majiggy won't work and will cut out half the damn sentance! Basically, 'Lost Boys' is beautiful and nearly made me cry and brought back so many memories!

Louis - 26 weeks pregnant

Niall - 23 weeks pregnant

copyright to the insane nutter who should really learn to shut up