Chapter Ninety-Three

EDITED

Louis - 27 weeks pregnant

Niall - 24 weeks pregnant

copyright

"Thanks, Ni," Louis murmured with a soft smile, when Niall plopped himself down on the sofa beside him, handing Louis over a cup of tea.

"How have you been?" Niall asked, stealing the television remote and flicking through the channels to find something which would appease his interests.

"Okay," Louis replied, trying not to wince at the small pains from between his legs. "Nothing I can't handle."

"Maybe you should go and get checked out?" Niall mused.

"I'll be fine." He took a small sip of his tea.

"Hey, my Omega friends," a happy voice cried out from the door.

Niall and Louis turned to look at the mystery person, Louis hiding his wince.

"How are you today?" Perrie asked, settling herself down beside Louis.

"Okay," Niall said with one of his cheeky smiles.

Louis leaned forward to adjust the pillow at his lower back, trying to disguise that he was actually curling over his stomach in pain.

"Louis - " Perrie started to ask in worry, but Louis just handed her his half-full cup and heaved himself up to his feet.

"Louis - " Niall started to inteject, but Louis shook his head.

"I'm going to find Harry," he whispered, hands cradling his belly. He waddled out of the communal living room and got to the top of the stairs, knowing that Harry was in his office. "Harry?" he called. He couldn't walk up or down the stairs, the pain too great.

There was no reply.

"Harry!" he screamed.

Immediately, he heard his Alpha running out of his office and to the bottom of the stairs. "What's wrong, little Omega?" he asked, aiming for a comforting tone, as he walked up the stairs.

"Please, help me," Louis whimpered, holding out his hands for Harry.

"Little Omega, what - "

"Please, just take me to bed, please. It hurts so bad," Louis whimpered, tears streaming down his face.

"You don't think that the babies are coming now?" he asked, swinging Louis up into his arms bridal style.

Louis shook his head, one hand curling around Harry's neck and the other rubbing his belly. "I-I think it's going to hurt worse than this."

When Harry finally made it up to their bedroom, he pulled the duvet away and laid Louis down on the bed, handing him over the special pillow that Harry's parents had recently bought Louis to help him sleep. Louis moved onto his side, curling around the pillow and placing half of it between his legs.

Harry got onto the bed behind him, curling around his mate, one hand wrapping around his waist, hand curving around his stomach which had seemed to drop.

"You feeling better now, little Omega?" Harry asked softly.

When he got no reply, he looked over Louis' shoulder to find that he had already fallen asleep.

Harry smiled and kissed the back of his neck, snuggling into his little Omega who wasn't so little any more.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!