Chapter One Hundred and Four

EDITED

There's a little surprise in this chapter... Please don't kill me?

copyright

Louis shot out of the bed and ran down the stairs, not even caring about Liam or Harry, into Niall's bedroom.

"Lou," Niall whimpered from the bed.

Robert was already there and everything seemed to be ready for the births.

"It's okay, Ni," Louis soothed, rushing over to his friend and taking his hand, running his free hand through Niall's hair.

"Niall, it's time to start pushing," the doctor said calmly from the end of the bed.

Niall whimpered and shook his head.

"Niall, sweetie, if you push, you'll get to meet your daughters sooner," Louis bribed.

Niall shook his head again, clutching onto Louis' hand. "It's going to hurt," he whimpered, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I know, but it's all worth it whenever you're holding your babies," Louis promised.

Niall hesitated. "I want Liam, where's my Liam?" he whimpered.

"He's coming, sweetie," Louis consoled him.

"I'm not pushing until Liam's here," Niall was adamant.

"I'll go and get Liam, yeah?" Louis pried each of Niall's fingers off his hand.

Niall whimpered and Louis walked calmly out of the room, not wanting to panic Niall, but as soon as the door was closed he ran up to his room. "For Gods sake man!" he shouted, running over to the bed where Liam was sitting, head in his hands, Harry standing over him with his hands on his shoulders, trying to calm down the hyperventilating Alpha.

"I'm not ready for this," Liam whimpered.

"Grow up," Louis growled. He grabbed the Alpha's hair and yanked his head up, his own Alpha watching on in shock. "You better be fucking ready because Niall is having these babies right now, got it?"

Liam shakily nodded.

"Get up and go down to your Omega. Now."

Liam shot up from the bed and ran out of the room.

"I love you," Harry said, grabbing Louis' face in his hands and smashing their lips together.

"Love you, too," Louis smiled. "You better stay here, just in case the babies wake up again. I'm going to go and make sure everything is fine, then I'll come back up again."

Harry nodded and gave his little Omega a smile, whilst Louis turned sharply on his heel and dashed down the stairs. He walked calmly back into the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him.

Liam was now standing beside the bed, holding tightly onto Niall's hand and whispering soothing things into his ear.

When the door closed, Niall's head snapped up and a hand was immediately being stretched out for Louis.

"Niall - " Louis began. He didn't want to intrude in this moment.

Niall whimpered, tears slipping down his cheeks. "Please, Liam's mother and I don't get on, please? You're the only friend I have."

"What about Zayn or Perrie?" Louis whispered.

"I don't want them in here. Please Lou?"

Louis nodded and walked over to the bed, catching his free hand.

"Can you push now?" Robert asked.

"Don't get snappy with me," Niall glared.

The doctor sighed and shook his head, as Niall started pushing.

***

"There's your first daughter," Robert sighed as he held the girl up so the two parents could see her.

Louis cooed as he wrapped a towel around the baby, setting her in Niall's arms.

"I'm worried," Liam whispered down to Louis, who was standing beside him.

"Why?" Louis whispered back. 

Niall happily ignored the pair, completely engrossed in his new daughter for the time before he had to push again.

"He's being so quiet," Liam explained.

Louis scoffed and looked up at the Alpha. "Everyone is different, Liam. Anyway, I think that secretly Niall is actually a really quiet person."

"Yeah, he is, but he doesn't like people knowing that."

"Why not?" Louis wiggled a finger against the little baby.

"He doesn't want to seem weak. Niall is a very quiet person. Ever since he found out we were Mates he's been growing out of his shell, it's very nice."

Louis nodded, but before he could reply Niall groaned below them. He took the little girl and placed her in one of the cribs in the room and was back at Niall's side when the doctor was telling him to push.

***

"You did so well, Ni, yeah? You have your two daughters now," Louis cooed, rubbing his thumb over the back of Niall's hand.

"Something isn't right," Niall whimpered. He turned to Liam. "Something isn't right."

"What's wrong, Niall?" Liam asked, the panic starting to rise again.

"I have to push," Niall whimpered.

"Niall, that's the afterbirth," Robert tried to explain to him.

Niall whimpered and shook his head.

"Niall, sweetie, if you have to push, you push," Louis suggested to his best friend.

"Louis - " the doctor began.

"Have you gone through this?" Louis asked the doctor, who sheepishly shook his head. "Thought so," he growled, turning back to his Omega friend.

"What if something's wrong?" Niall whispered, looking between his friend and boyfriend. "I'm so tired and it hurts so much."

"Push, darling," Liam whispered, looking Niall directly in the eyes.

Niall nodded and pushed.

Louis coached Niall for when to push and take a breather.

"Oh, God," Robert whispered after a moment.

"What?" Niall shouted, panicking. "What's wrong? It hurts so bad." He turned to Louis accusingly. "You said the afterbirth didn't hurt."

"Um, Niall, I can see a head," the doctor said.

Louis looked up and he was sure that Liam was going to faint, so he quickly turned back to Niall, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"Push, Niall," he commanded.

Niall looked from his friend to the stunned Alpha beside him, then nodded.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!